The Mobile Phone

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Your mobile phone

• Android

Votes: 18 56.3%
  • Apple

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Windows

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Blackberry

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 4 12.5%
  • None

Votes: 1 3.1%

• Total voters

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
We have implemented - no screen time - for one hour per night at our house to force each other to interact with each other face to face. The kids bitch and moan - and sadly, its harder than I'd like to admit. I have the ability to waste more time than ever! Thanks Iphone!

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
mine makes a good alarm clock.
and for book reading at work.
and for those "i cant remember who/what music or movie questions.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I've got an iPhone 4. I don't care if I ever upgrade. Smart phones, for all the good they can do, are stunting our world intellectually. I always tell everyone that complains that I rarely answer my phone that it's only for the instances I need to call someone. I do use it as a watch also. A large percentage of the population is borderline dysfunctially illiterate without their smart phones. Well, except for all the LEFTiES out there. here's looking at you @LesBaker! (y)

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
It's a great way for people to not have to make eye contact with anyone anymore
Working relationships have certainly gone down hill.
I make it a point to meet face to face when needed. Sometimes an email or phone call just isn't good enough imo.

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
Still rocken my S4, love the shit out of this phone and the next one I get will definitely be a Galaxy. I've used HTC and Iphones in the past, prefer Galaxy over them.

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
I have one of those new Note Edges. The other four members of my immediate family all have IPhones. They think I'm a weirdo for liking my Note better.

Your family are very perceptive.