The Media

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ramsince62

Hall of Fame
I think some of you, as well as the media are selling Shaun Hill short. While admittedly, he has never played an entire 16 game schedule, this guy can play. The biggest difference in his game compared to Bradford's is arm strength. But that doesn't mean Hill can't make the throws. What he lacks in arm strength, he more than makes up for in experience and knowing where to go with the ball. He may throw a few more interceptions, but he will also trust his receivers, and makes throws that Bradford was hesitant to make. Example, the TD pass to Bailey in the New Orleans Preseason game.

I have been thinking many of the same things that you mentioned. While everything you said is true regarding Hill's strengths and weaknesses, the fact remains that Hill is 34 and has NEVER come anywhere close to playing a full season, or has he? Certainly not recently. I have no idea how this will effect someone who has "never gone the distance", especially at his age, but I guess we're about to find out. One good thing we can conclude, he's lasted (up right) for 13 years. That's at least an improvement around here.