The last time we had a real NFL offense

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Young Ram

Hall of Fame
Damn. Memories. Bulger's accuracy. 2 All time greats in Ike and Holt. SJ in his prime. Yeah any offense would look good with them.

Also how the defense stunk something awful!

sjm1582002

Wanted everywhere but welcome nowhere
I did not think the legendary Joe Flopenstein ever scored a TD for the Rams.

I can remember watching, in exasperated silence, the NFL draft the year he was taken.

Had to be the all time worst draft class in Rams history.

fearsomefour

Legend

I can remember watching, in exasperated silence, the NFL draft the year he was taken.

Troy Drayton thinks he is the real deal....

ramfan46

Pro Bowler
Good title for this, I feel the same. I watched this game at a bar in Woodland Hills and thought Linehan might have the team headed for the playoffs. Marc could really deal with just a sliver of time. You can tell Torry lost his speed even by 06 in this. Bruce and Holt were so smooth. I miss Atogwe as well, he could punch the ball out better than anyone.

Billy Baroo

How about a Fresca?
Lol. Ike was clearly out of bounds in the first highlight on sideline pass from Bulger.

Leuzer

Daniel Leu
SJ39 had his best statistical season that year because he had guys around him who could contribute. It's nice to see what a real o-line looks like. Man, Isaac could still burn the defense even after his prime. Torry was the smoothest route runner I've ever seen. Marc was pretty accurate early on in his career. Too bad he started throwing off his back foot once his blocking went to crap. How is it that whenever our offense is good, our defense is mediocre? And when our defense is good, our offense is terrible?

Shameless promotion:
If you liked that video be sure to check out the other ones. Maybe hit that subscribe button while you're at it! :whistle:

simonblaze

Pro Bowler
Name
Simonblaze

Klop was money in Madden that year. He caught everything I threw to him...

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Isn't that back when forcing a guy out with the ball was still considered a catch even if he didn't come down with it in bounds?
Yes. They changed the rule in 2010 I think.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
This is also right around the time the defense and special teams became a sieve IIRC.
Incredibly frustrating for me as a fan.

Corbin

THIS IS MY BOOOOOMSTICK!!
Good title for this, I feel the same. I watched this game at a bar in Woodland Hills and thought Linehan might have the team headed for the playoffs. Marc could really deal with just a sliver of time. You can tell Torry lost his speed even by 06 in this. Bruce and Holt were so smooth. I miss Atogwe as well, he could punch the ball out better than anyone.
OJ was a beast in creating turn overs in this defense. So many people talked shit about him but he came to play every Sunday. Then everyone roasting got a taste of Craig Dahl and slapped themselves thinking he was shit.

FRO

Legend
The good ole days. I miss the feeling on Sunday mornings knowing we were going to win the game. Now we hope to score 2 TDs.

Ram65

Legend
Fun watch thanks Legatron4. Bruce, Holt SJ39 and Bulger made a nice play making group. Bulger sure could spin it on a dime.

I remember Mike Furrey the X Ram having a big day and season.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
That was fun. Thanks for posting that. I almost forgot what a vertical offense looked like in those colors. Memories.....

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
The good ole days. I miss the feeling on Sunday mornings knowing we were going to win the game. Now we hope to score 2 TDs.
Hell or even 1. There were 5 games this season where we didn't get a TD, and another 1 where a TD didn't come until late in the 4th when the game was over.

Last edited:

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie

Without a doubt. 2006 was the worst I can remember. Were any of them playing in the NFL by 2010?