LEGEND The "Last Thing I Bought" Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
A pair of thorogood boots. They are like putting my feet in clouds.

An AD color rush Jersey

FFXV: amazing game that I've already logged 50 hours on in 5 days.
How do they compare to Red Wings? Or Wolverine Durashocks? I'm standing for the majority time at work on concrete or asphalt so I need very comfortable work shoes. I love Wolverine Durashocks but I destroy them in about 4 months.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
How do they compare to Red Wings? Or Wolverine Durashocks? I'm standing for the majority time at work on concrete or asphalt so I need very comfortable work shoes. I love Wolverine Durashocks but I destroy them in about 4 months.
Haven't owned red wings or durashocks. But can say there is basically no break in period with these boots. Put them on and right away were the most comfy boots I've ever worn. I'm on my feet all day on concrete and my feet never hurt, even after 9 hours of work. Have had for Over two months and are in great condition still. I think they will last me many years. Best investment I've made in a long time. I highly recommend them.

Last edited:

bnw

Pro Bowler
The next to last thing I bought was a lawn mower for $25. The last thing I bought was a spark plug for $3.25.

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
attachment.jpg
S&W 45 Auto Revolver

bnw

Pro Bowler
Coal - Why is it I always run out when the weather gets cold!!

So put up more stockings on the mantle to get more lumps of coal for Christmas. Be extra naughty and be sure to get huge stockings. Santa won't disappoint.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It was time for a new monitor so I upgraded a little bit. The old Samsung lasted about 8 years it just had things burned into the screen.

10415156_3.jpg

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Got this guy yesterday. It's called a zebra eel and he's over 2 feet long... they get much bigger.

20170504_201849.jpg