LEGEND The "Last Thing I Bought" Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamsFan4Life

Starter
1713885193150.jpeg

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Having a difficult time reducing pictures down to where the site will accept them. But over the past couple weeks I have been planting my garden.

So far, I have elephant garlic that is about 2 feet tall, regular garlic that is also about 2 feet tall. I planted the garlic in the fall and am really looking forward to the seed shoots that you cut as soon as they form flower heads and start to curl. They taste like garlic flavored asparagus. So good.

I also planted a bunch of Walla Walla sweet onions, 5 different types of tomatoes, radishes, 2 types of lettuce, sugar snap peas, 2 types of green beans, beets, carrots, tomatillos, artichokes, and the piece de resistance, PEPPERS. The peppers include jalapenos, giant Marconi, Poblanos, red habanero, red Ghost, and Trinidad Scorpions. I can feel the burn already.

@Selassie I and @Dagonet should appreciate the peppers.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Having a difficult time reducing pictures down to where the site will accept them. But over the past couple weeks I have been planting my garden.

So far, I have elephant garlic that is about 2 feet tall, regular garlic that is also about 2 feet tall. I planted the garlic in the fall and am really looking forward to the seed shoots that you cut as soon as they form flower heads and start to curl. They taste like garlic flavored asparagus. So good.

I also planted a bunch of Walla Walla sweet onions, 5 different types of tomatoes, radishes, 2 types of lettuce, sugar snap peas, 2 types of green beans, beets, carrots, tomatillos, artichokes, and the piece de resistance, PEPPERS. The peppers include jalapenos, giant Marconi, Poblanos, red habanero, red Ghost, and Trinidad Scorpions. I can feel the burn already.

@Selassie I and @Dagonet should appreciate the peppers.

I have a full tray (72 plants) of seedlings... all 72 have germinated and are going great. Soon I'll be planting those into some real soil and slowly begin the harding process to move them outside.

I've got 4 different kinds of cherry peppers, 3 different kinds of Thai, 2 different Japanese, 3 different cayenne, serrano, 4 kinds of habs/scotch bonnet from the Caribbean and a few others that are slipping my mind.

I really love growing my own peppers. Especially the ones that are not available in our grocery stores.