The last sack

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Nice break down, man. That's pretty sweet.

I hope there is a way to keep both Sam and Westbrook. Westbrook is our Rivers from last year..

Blue and Gold

Pro Bowler
Name
B and G
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Please continue these breakdowns, Im learning from em.
Thanks, I do them because sometimes in real time or even in slo mo, much is missed. Coaches use stop action, and can rewind and fo forward, rewind and go forward . . . it's hard to do that here, so I use stills.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Nice break down, man. That's pretty sweet.

I hope there is a way to keep both Sam and Westbrook. Westbrook is our Rivers from last year..

I love Westbrooks, but I think I liked Rivers even more. Miss that guy. His talent is being wasted in Jacksonville.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
I could read these all day.
Thanks for taking the time.

Memphis Ram

Legend
I love Westbrooks, but I think I liked Rivers even more. Miss that guy. His talent is being wasted in Jacksonville.

According to ourlads, Rivers is clearly at the bottom of their depth chart. I wonder if he's hurt or something.

For me Westbrooks > Rivers. But 2013 Rivers > Sam because he looked better playing RE.