THE LA RAMS ARE NOT FU**KING AROUND-video

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
Football Outsiders ranks the Rams as the best team in the league in Week One.

http://www.footballoutsiders.com/stats/teameff

There should be no reason why we back track. What we showed this past Sunday is progression in the works. The Redskins will be a little more tough, but it will prove merit if we are victorious against the Skins. So its about progression. If we get past a 4 win mark or even better than that 7-9 BS, the tone will change toward the Rams.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
There should be no reason why we back track. What we showed this past Sunday is progression in the works. The Redskins will be a little more tough, but it will prove merit if we are victorious against the Skins. So its about progression. If we get past a 4 win mark or even better than that 7-9 BS, the tone will change toward the Rams.

The reason I'm confident about this game (outside of all the trending stuff that was discussed in the other thread) is the simple fact that this team showed some excellent resilience last Sunday. There were moments where the Colts were pushing to get back into the game, where they started a drive or even scored, AND EVERY SINGLE TIME THE RAMS ANSWERED. Every single time.

This team grew a lot in that game, right before our eyes. They are mentally tougher, better prepared, and from that perspective it's going to carry them through the matchup vs the Skins. It will be somewhere between a tight victory to a blowout victory, but it's going to be win #2 IMO.

DeaconJ

Rookie
It would have been higher had the running game shown up. Baby steps....Goff had good protection, now the line needs to open holes for the RBs. If that happens, 2 Daves will be happy!

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
It would have been higher had the running game shown up. Baby steps....Goff had good protection, now the line needs to open holes for the RBs. If that happens, 2 Daves will be happy!

Ds are gonna have to be beaten by Goff to back them off and then the OL will give Gurley enough room to show that he is still the same TG from 2015.

JoeBo21

Hall of Fame
even though it was against the Colts, when you put up 46 points it's impressive.

that being said, I can't be too excited yet. We were 3-1 last year and we all know what happened (although I'm a lot more confident in this roster and coaching staff then last years)

let's take care of business at home again this week and keep it rollin!

leoram

LA/St Louis/LA fan
even though it was against the Colts, when you put up 46 points it's impressive.

that being said, I can't be too excited yet. We were 3-1 last year and we all know what happened (although I'm a lot more confident in this roster and coaching staff then last years)

let's take care of business at home again this week and keep it rollin!

Last year at 3-1 our offense was putrid with fleeting moments of competence while the defense carried the day against the Stanton led Cards and that awful OL of the Seahawks (FYI...the Hawks OL is even worse this year and soon the media will recognize it) but gave up over 400 yards to Winston and 28 points to Gabbert's 9ers. That was the worst 3-1 team I've ever seen and the season played out that way.

Admittedly, the Dolts are awful but what we saw were lasers from Goff, Brown and Hav with better PFF ratings than Whit and Rodger, Kupp, Watkins, and Woods balling out, pass rushing without AD, jumped routes by Johnson and Joyner, what sure looked like a healthy return to quickness by Quinn, solid ST as usual, and....wait for it...an actual game plan by McVay and Phillips that didn't suck.

Even in wins last year, this team looked to be on the edge of wetness. This year, we can expect to win. My girlfriend is a Cowboy fan so I can't wait to see how we develop because we are going to Jerrah's World and I don't want to lose that bet with her.

Last edited:

Zodi

Hall of Fame
I wish I could select this guy as an option for game commentaries.