The Kirk Cousins era is over in Washington

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
the Redskins are a steaming pile of smelly mess and I love that
I love it more. We'll be 7-1 come next tuesday. Rg3 isn't much better. Every time I feel angry that Jerry Jones is our owner, I think about the foreskins having lil Danny Snyder. Lol.

Its funny to me that fans can say "The Rams and Sam Bradford aren't successful because the team around him is bad" out of one side of their mouths, while the other side of their mouth is laughing at Kirk Cousins and the Redskins for their futile offensive play.

Anyone can objectively watch Kirk Cousins play and can plainly see the guy has the tools to thrive in the NFL if put in the right situation. Washington is so dysfunctional right now that no one, not even RG3 could put that team in a position to succeed. I will take Quick, Cook, and Bailey over Niles Paul, Pierre Garcon, and one trick pony Desean Jackson any day. The Rams have a (marginally) better O line and a much deeper RB situation (Morris, however, is a stud).

Yeah, I just think he sucks.

Ramatik

Starter
Its funny to me that fans can say "The Rams and Sam Bradford aren't successful because the team around him is bad" out of one side of their mouths, while the other side of their mouth is laughing at Kirk Cousins and the Redskins for their futile offensive play.

Anyone can objectively watch Kirk Cousins play and can plainly see the guy has the tools to thrive in the NFL if put in the right situation. Washington is so dysfunctional right now that no one, not even RG3 could put that team in a position to succeed. I will take Quick, Cook, and Bailey over Niles Paul, Pierre Garcon, and one trick pony Desean Jackson any day. The Rams have a (marginally) better O line and a much deeper RB situation (Morris, however, is a stud).

So, who are you talking about?

That you find so funny?