The Jeff Fisher Show

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
I loved when Farr told Fisher that media folks were saying
we didn't see the real 49ers last game
and didn't get their best game...

Fisher, immediately, shot back...
"they didn't get our best game".

It's subtle, but the team's confidence and expectations are just....up...
and that's Fisher's doing.

GWilliams will help us greatly when he gets back with us. Fisher really looked like NOT having GWilliams mattered.
I think having GWilliams worki9ng with his son Blake and the rest of the staff will prove very fruitful next year.
I love the fact that all these Dad coaches are working/teaching their sons the NFL biz.
I've NEVER heard the level of nepotism, the number of father&sons!
It's a freakin family affair at Rams Park and I love it.

btw
Also, I think the Bounty thing will NOT be an issue at all because every ref will be waiting for our guys to go overboard on a hit/tackle
and so, Fisher will coach the guys to take extra care when striking an opposing player. just sayin...

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
We are SO fortunate to have Fish running the show. Worth every penny and then some Stan.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
Selassie I said:
We are SO fortunate to have Fish running the show. Worth every penny and then some Stan.

I'm so happy to have a coach who is so personable and down to earth. This show is pretty damn fun to watch every week. Savard and Farr are perfect for it too. Guys that actually know football, shooting the shit, and just talking about the game every week to our badass HC.

I wholeheartedly agree. I'm very happy we landed the Fish.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
Some interesting comments on the offensive and defensive systems there. Did anyone else catch that? Bradfords system won't change if Schotty leaves?

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Username said:
Some interesting comments on the offensive and defensive systems there. Did anyone else catch that? Bradfords system won't change if Schotty leaves?
Yeah, that would obviously be ideal. That was my primary concern when Schottenheimer was hired. That someone should be his understudy and take over should Schotty get a HC offer somewhere after this year. I mean, is it too much to ask that Bradford stay in one system/philosophy for 2 years in a row?

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
X said:
Username said:
Yeah, that would obviously be ideal. That was my primary concern when Schottenheimer was hired. That someone should be his understudy and take over should Schotty get a HC offer somewhere after this year. I mean, is it too much to ask that Bradford stay in one system/philosophy for 2 years in a row?

I've had that on my mind all day. Funny you ask that User.

Sta- fucking -bility. Gonna serve us well my Bruddas.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
I would love for Sam to stay in the same system for the rest of his career if possible. I love it too.

I'm a little confused though. Are we not running Schottenheimers scheme? Are we running his scheme, and if he leaves we are going to keep running it? If he leaves I hope it's not for a while, then just let Frank Cignetti take over.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Username said:
If he leaves I hope it's not for a while, then just let Frank Cignetti take over.
That will likely be the case. At least that's what I heard.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

man i love watching that show.

after the rams game this is what i most look forward to watching every week.