The Jeff Fisher Show up next on E$PN LA 710

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Saffold to LT...Brown to LG....Wichman stays at RG...
@BonifayRam will be happy to hear this...he's been clamoring for this move for a few months...

Congrats Boni if true...you were dead on!
I do want GRob out of the LOT spot, But I don't know how I feel about this^ Line-up!

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I guess we'll find out sometime this week what the changes might be.
Personally This ^ is one secret I hope they keep until game time!!(y);) Opponents can't game plan for the unknown!!:mrburnsevil:

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
"Only losers blame officiating for a loss "

I pointed out two Super Bowl winning coaches that complained. Are you calling them losers?

I don't understand your response with "Only losers.....blah, blah, blah"

Why don't you just say "I don't care, I just hate Fisher"?
Would have made more sense

Is it possible that Mike Tomlin didn't complain about the refereeing following his 2009 SB win?

Now that he is under a bit of pressure he plays the referees are rubbish card - when what he should be doing is looking at his players and himself.

It is a losers mentality to blame officiating for the reason you lost.

-- and yes I dislike Fisher, but I do care about the Rams and the direction they're heading and I hope that blah blah blah makes more blah-ing sense.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
Speaking of Fisher, I had a thought...Stan seems to truly like Fisher and really seems to be his friend...I wonder if that might skew his thought process about letting him walk...He's also a brutal business man, if he does care about wins and losses he almost has to let Fisher walk...And the business side of him will certainly take note as the city turns against the product that he's trotting out into the field...

tomas

Pro Bowler
Name
tomas
Could be that GR is just a Tard & will never learn to be an effective OT @ the NFL level.

Bingo
mockingbird.gif
: