The Jeff Fisher Show. Starring ... Jeffrey Michael Fisher

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
[101]https://soundcloud.com/101sports/the-jeff-fisher-show-10-07[/101]

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
Re: The Jeff Fisher Show. Starring ... Jeffrey Michael Fish

Good middle name... I hadn't heard it before.

max

Hall of Fame
Name
max

Fisher is very kind to the Jags. Saying things like they will be a good team in time.

We are talking about a team that drafts a punter in the 3rd round just a few picks ahead of Russell Wilson. And this knowing that Gabbert was a major issue. That kind of decision making is why they stink. The Jags braintust is bad. Heck, most guys on this board could do a better job than those people. I know that I'm not drafting a punter in the 3rd round. That's just stupid.

tbux

Rookie

Anyone else over how they lob him softball after softball? why not ask the tough questions from time to time- stuff fans really want to ask the coach.

RamzFanz

Damnit

tbux said:
Anyone else over how they lob him softball after softball? why not ask the tough questions from time to time- stuff fans really want to ask the coach.

It makes no difference, he never tells the truth. There is no substance in his words and no one on the Jeff Fisher show is going to call him to the mat.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

max said:
Fisher is very kind to the Jags. Saying things like they will be a good team in time.

We are talking about a team that drafts a punter in the 3rd round just a few picks ahead of Russell Wilson. And this knowing that Gabbert was a major issue. That kind of decision making is why they stink. The Jags braintust is bad. Heck, most guys on this board could do a better job than those people. I know that I'm not drafting a punter in the 3rd round. That's just stupid.

To be fair, they cleaned house since then and we were ready to take Bryan Anger in the 4th round.

Gabbert was a mistake from Day 1. The new FO is trying to rebuild. They're a lot like the 2009 Rams...just a really talent devoid team with a few young players for foundation.

If they can get the #1 pick, they should finally be in position to get the franchise QB(Teddy Bridgewater) they so desperately need.

Gonna have to completely rebuild that defense too. But they have some good pieces in Shorts, Blackmon, Ace, Lewis(TE) and Joeckel on offense.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

you know what, i can't even be bothered watching the show anymore. last year i couldn't wait to see this show every week but now all i hear is coach speak.

i guess this feeling happened a few weeks ago when they asked him about the no huddle and he said he didn't want alot of quick 3 and outs. and they left it at that, without pointing out that the rams were having plenty of quick 3 and outs using their slow, plodding offense. right there and then i stopped listening.

i can't really blame them as this show isn't supposed to be an in depth discussion about the rams. it's supposed to be a feel good about the upcoming game kind of show. i guess i'll start watching again when the rams start winning again.