The Jeff Fisher Show – September 28, 2015 –Audio

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Fisher is coming across like a new coach who knows he's gonna have time to rebuild the team. His job is probably safe. And its obvious he's still rebuilding. But if he's still rebuilding in year 4, what makes anyone think it will come together? I mean, the team itself has been in a perpetual rebuild for the past decade. And here we are with new players that will need a couple years. Are we targeting year 6 or 7 in Fisher's tenure? Or are we gonna keep rebuilding till these guys are too old and start over?

Young Ram

Hall of Fame
Fisher is coming across like a new coach who knows he's gonna have time to rebuild the team. His job is probably safe. And its obvious he's still rebuilding. But if he's still rebuilding in year 4, what makes anyone think it will come together? I mean, the team itself has been in a perpetual rebuild for the past decade. And here we are with new players that will need a couple years. Are we targeting year 6 or 7 in Fisher's tenure? Or are we gonna keep rebuilding till these guys are too old and start over?
Too old? We're the youngest team in the league!

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Do tell so I don't have to listen to the whole thing right now.
I did say, "the show was very informative!" But I especially Liked the last half! But you can listen to what ever you want!!
Sorry if my commentary isn't up to your high standards!!

F. Mulder

Starter
I did say, "the show was very informative!" But I especially Liked the last half! But you can listen to what ever you want!!
Sorry if my commentary isn't up to your high standards!!
I would never try to be the Elusive X but I think he was just asking you to summarize what was so informative to you in the show so we could have a Cliff's Notes version.