The Jeff Fisher Show: Oct 12

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamBill

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
101espn ‏@101espn

"We've stayed with it. You need to run the football. We're hoping that our run game helps our passing game." - Fisher #FisherShow

"There's a lot of good things right now. It's just a matter of staying healthy." - Fisher on more positives #FisherShow

"I think what we're doing with the run game. That's first and foremost." - Fisher on biggest positive so far #FisherShow

"Any time that you have a loud environment, it's hard to pass protect. I was proud of our guys. Just one false start." - Fisher #FisherShow

"Foul. I don't like it. That was a world-rocking hit for a quarterback." - Fisher on the Clay Matthews hit #FisherShow

"Some guys need a lot of work, some need rest or to recover. We'll be ready to go against Cleveland." - Fisher on the bye week #FisherShow

"We are kind of expanding his role. He's shocking guards and shedding blocks." - Fisher on Mark Barron #FisherShow

"When Aaron Rodgers is their leading rusher, we're having a good day." - Fisher on run defense #FisherShow

"We felt we had kind of fool-proof fake going. Hek made a great throw." - Fisher on the fake punt #FisherShow

"There was some legitimate concern. It isn't ACL related. He's still banged up. It may be a couple weeks." - Fisher on Long #FisherShow

"We couldn't overcome the turnovers. I'm not putting it all on Greg (Zuerlein). The 63 yarder was my call." - Fisher #FisherShow

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
"Foul. I don't like it. That was a world-rocking hit for a quarterback." - Fisher on the Clay Matthews hit #FisherShow

Matthews should get fined and suspended for that spear hit on Foles. Dirty SOB.

Matthews_Illegal_Spear2_zpstgovhyrk.gif

After the animation stops, you can see Foles look back at the official, in the top right corner of the screen, to see if he is going to throw the flag. The official is looking right at Foles and should have had a good view of the Top-of-the-Helmet-Crown hit. Matthews should have been immediately ejected from the game and a penalty assessed. Outrageous!

Last edited:

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Matthews should get fined and suspended for that spear hit on Foles. Dirty SOB.

Matthews_Illegal_Spear2_zpstgovhyrk.gif

After the animation stops, you can see Foles look back at the official, in the top right corner of the screen, to see if he is going to throw the flag. The official is looking right at Foles and should have had a good view of the Top-of-the-Helmet-Crown hit. Matthews should have been immediately ejected from the game and a penalty assessed. Outrageous!
I saw many questionable hits on Foles. It was obviously, their game plan, and the zebras didn't call any of them. I was watching the game with a split crowd. Even they thought that GB was getting away with late, cheap shots on Foles. It worked for them.

We made a lot of mistakes in this game, but so did they. What they were allowed to do, to Foles, IMO, set the tone.