The Jeff Fisher Show: Dec. 21

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamBill

Legend
The Jeff Fisher Show with hosts Steve Savard and D’Marco Farr from December 21, 2015.

Listen to The Fisher Show

==========

"The throws that he's making are impressive and he's distributing the passes perfectly." - Fisher on QB Wilson #FisherShow

"It's a great place to play. It challenges your offense. Good test for Case." - Fisher on playing @Seahawks #FisherShow

"We strictly had just a walk through on Monday. I thought the guys did a really nice job." - Fisher on the turnaround #FisherShow

"We're going to open the window and him a shot. We'll see how he comes this week." - Fisher on Alec Ogletree #FisherShow

"Benny is not a world-class sprinter. That was a long run, long play." - Fisher on his 102 yard return #FisherShow

"He's moving around much better and he will be released soon." - Fisher on Stedman Bailey #FisherShow

"I almost went to my car to get some sunglasses. Theirs were so unique that we couldn't see numbers." - Fisher on TNF uniforms #FisherShow

"I think he has drawn enough attention and done enough plays to deserve that award." - Fisher on DT Donald #FisherShow

"It's hard to believe we had a 102 yard return and didn't score a touchdown." - Fisher #FisherShow

"It was easy for him to make decisions and cut it lose." - Fisher on QB Keenum

"I was more amazed that someone didn't pull him (Beckham Jr.) off for two series." - Savard on avoiding a suspension #FisherShow