The Jeff Fisher Show--Audio

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamBill

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Rams tight end Lance Kendricks joins The Jeff Fisher Show to talk about Austin Davis’ development, the diversity of the TE group and why that makes them successful and the message from Coach Fisher following last weekend’s loss.

Listen to Kendricks Interview

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Listen to the Jeff Fisher Show from Monday Sept. 22. Fisher joins Steve Savard and D’Marco Farr on 101ESPN.

Listen to the Jeff Fisher Show
this explains a lot about Fishers thought process, it gave me a little better understanding of it anyway. That said I don't care too much for his thoughts on League/Ref's response, in regards to penalties. It like, there's no accountability!

ZigZagRam

Pro Bowler
Good to hear the team is ticked off. With an extra week to prepare against the Eagles, hopefully they come out and smack them in the mouth.

Without being flagged for it of course.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
this explains a lot about Fishers thought process, it gave me a little better understanding of it anyway. That said I don't care too much for his thoughts on League/Ref's response, in regards to penalties. It like, there's no accountability!

Can you give us the Cliffnotes version of said thoughts?

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
450 yards of offense and he wants to bench Davis.......really?
its really a rock and a hard place situation with him. he promised starters wont lose their job due to injury. so if he stays true he'll have to start Hill and its his to then lose potentially