The Jeff Fisher Show 09-09-2013 (40:36)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
RamFan503 said:
Interesting quote on BQ by Fish. Something to the effect of "If Quick stops running his route right and there's a four yard shot to Cook, that's where it's going to go". Makes me wonder if Quick is still having problems running the right routes. I don't mean to stir any shit up on Quick, because IMO when he has the ball in his hands he's a real weapon, but it makes me think the lights are still not on. I get that he is still young and historically many receivers really started to come on in year three and beyond. I just have very high hopes for BQuick and see potential greatness when he actually makes a play. Yeah - I'm a fan and not a pro but I see plays like his one catch Sunday and a couple of his catches last season and see a real monster in the making. Unfortunately, NFL history is littered with guys who look to have all the tools but fail to put them all together. Sure hope BQ is not another one of them.

i think you interpereted it all wrong. he said if quick runs his route right then cook will be open for a 40 yard completion, and that's what happened. he was complimenting quick's route running.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
kurtfaulk said:
RamFan503 said:
Interesting quote on BQ by Fish. Something to the effect of "If Quick stops running his route right and there's a four yard shot to Cook, that's where it's going to go". Makes me wonder if Quick is still having problems running the right routes. I don't mean to stir any shit up on Quick, because IMO when he has the ball in his hands he's a real weapon, but it makes me think the lights are still not on. I get that he is still young and historically many receivers really started to come on in year three and beyond. I just have very high hopes for BQuick and see potential greatness when he actually makes a play. Yeah - I'm a fan and not a pro but I see plays like his one catch Sunday and a couple of his catches last season and see a real monster in the making. Unfortunately, NFL history is littered with guys who look to have all the tools but fail to put them all together. Sure hope BQ is not another one of them.

i think you interpereted it all wrong. he said if quick runs his route right then cook will be open for a 40 yard completion, and that's what happened. he was complimenting quick's route running.

Not to belabor the point but he says 4 yard completion. It really doesn't matter. Hopefully we'll see Quick come on and be a real target.