The intensity & hatred of playing against a Jeff Fisher team

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
Re: The intensity & hatred of playing against a Jeff Fisher

DR RAM said:
OC--LeftCoast said:
I'm just hoping "there's iron" in those words about the offensive line, if that group can stay healthy, then SB8 will silence the doubters once and for all, oh the humanity that coming on a certain sad sack site.
"There is iron in your words of death for all Comanche to see, and so there is iron in your words of life. No signed paper can hold the iron. It must come from men. The words of Ten Bears carries the same iron of life and death. It is good that warriors such as we meet in the struggle of life... or death."

Ten Bears

You got it Doc :lmao:

The Outlaw Josey Wales

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

Memento said:
X said:
FRO said:
That's funny. There are some good posters over there though. Glad I found this site. A lot more reasonable and rational over here.
Yeah, there are. There are probably about a dozen really good posters, but they're too busy fending off the COMPLETE FUCKING MORONS over there to have any time to contribute to good discussions. This is the most recent post from one of the good ones.

RamsBluesCards said:
I think you will find the majority of the people cannot stand the "blah blah sucks blah blah cr*p, blah blah overrated, blah blah bust" nonsense that leads up to people succeeding (or busting out).

Why exactly must we suffer through that phase to get to the successes? Guess what? I hated hearing from the morons over and over about Jackson never being able to be a replacement for Faulk. I hated hearing about what a bust Chris Long was. I hated hearing how Kendricks was a completely wasted pick. I hated hearing how Kurt Warner was damaged goods and would never succeed again.

For all of that whining, pointless prognosticating, and hating there were TWO right predictions: Jason Smith would bust out and Marc Bulger was going to fall apart. YAY! They won the prize! Two of their negative punching bags turned out to be true so now they can do it over and over for the next 20 years.

Believe me I hear all of the arguments. "Just tune them out. Don't feed the trolls. Don't give them the attention they so desperately need." I don't have to worry about that. I'm still here, and will be when this new round of idiots disappear. The problem is their constant whining, witless posts, and negativity DOES run off very good posters and acts as a deterrent to new ones that would be great for the board. I saw it years ago on the Blues board, the Cardinals board, and especially this board.

I'm sorry, but it gets old, and it's toxic.

And the mods just do not fucking help. The fact that they ban the good posters for minor incidents while letting the trolls run wild and say much worse is a mockery and a sham. I saw that happen on the Blues forum, and it caused a mass exodus. I don't think I ever went back there after Mike Smith and Bernie went on their quest to purge/permaban every contributor - every single good poster who made the Asylum a better place to go - from the site.
They run off of ad revenue, and lots of them. Banning serial posters is bad for business. They don't care about quality. It's all about quantity.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

nighttrain

Legend

OC--LeftCoast said:
I'm just hoping "there's iron" in those words about the offensive line, if that group can stay healthy, then SB8 will silence the doubters once and for all, oh the humanity that coming on a certain sad sack site.
iron is a good work to describe what is needed for the success of the 2013 Ramss
train

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les

X said:
Memento said:
X said:
FRO said:
That's funny. There are some good posters over there though. Glad I found this site. A lot more reasonable and rational over here.
Yeah, there are. There are probably about a dozen really good posters, but they're too busy fending off the COMPLETE FUCKING MORONS over there to have any time to contribute to good discussions. This is the most recent post from one of the good ones.

RamsBluesCards said:
I think you will find the majority of the people cannot stand the "blah blah sucks blah blah cr*p, blah blah overrated, blah blah bust" nonsense that leads up to people succeeding (or busting out).

Why exactly must we suffer through that phase to get to the successes? Guess what? I hated hearing from the morons over and over about Jackson never being able to be a replacement for Faulk. I hated hearing about what a bust Chris Long was. I hated hearing how Kendricks was a completely wasted pick. I hated hearing how Kurt Warner was damaged goods and would never succeed again.

For all of that whining, pointless prognosticating, and hating there were TWO right predictions: Jason Smith would bust out and Marc Bulger was going to fall apart. YAY! They won the prize! Two of their negative punching bags turned out to be true so now they can do it over and over for the next 20 years.

Believe me I hear all of the arguments. "Just tune them out. Don't feed the trolls. Don't give them the attention they so desperately need." I don't have to worry about that. I'm still here, and will be when this new round of idiots disappear. The problem is their constant whining, witless posts, and negativity DOES run off very good posters and acts as a deterrent to new ones that would be great for the board. I saw it years ago on the Blues board, the Cardinals board, and especially this board.

I'm sorry, but it gets old, and it's toxic.

And the mods just do not fucking help. The fact that they ban the good posters for minor incidents while letting the trolls run wild and say much worse is a mockery and a sham. I saw that happen on the Blues forum, and it caused a mass exodus. I don't think I ever went back there after Mike Smith and Bernie went on their quest to purge/permaban every contributor - every single good poster who made the Asylum a better place to go - from the site.
They run off of ad revenue, and lots of them. Banning serial posters is bad for business. They don't care about quality. It's all about quantity.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

X you should see if that guy RamsBluesCards wants to head over here.