The improved rushing attack

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Pho Kadat

Rookie
Its not just a Richardson vs. Stacy thing, as evidenced by Benny's strong day after Zac's injury, so I'm left pondering as to why the running game has improved so much since the start of the season. Has the emergence of the Harkey at FB had that great of an impact, or is there more to it? Is it a factor of the team finally finding its identity as a power running team and unifying as a ground-and-pound offense? Has the play-calling simply improved so vastly?

What it is, I ask.

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
Breaking arm tackles. This team is built for the power run and DRich is just not a power runner.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
We have the five best players on the line at the same time. Boom.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I could be the oline combo we have right now too.

Long is a bruiser in the running game, that's for sure.

shake-n-bake

Rookie
The coaches learned that D. Rich is not a between the tackles back. And if you want to run between the tackles you need a bruser

rickrawk

Starter
Name
Rick
It could be that Zac Stacy and Benny Cunningham are the real deal!!

GO RAMS!!!!

bskrilla

Starter
Its not just a Richardson vs. Stacy thing, as evidenced by Benny's strong day after Zac's injury, so I'm left pondering as to why the running game has improved so much since the start of the season. Has the emergence of the Harkey at FB had that great of an impact, or is there more to it? Is it a factor of the team finally finding its identity as a power running team and unifying as a ground-and-pound offense? Has the play-calling simply improved so vastly?

What it is, I ask.

It's playcalling and the emergence of Stacy.

I also imagine part of it is that with Bradford out the O-Line knows the run game is the go to so they have to come out and win the game. Can't rely on KC to make the plays like they might have with Bradford.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
We have the five best players on the line at the same time. Boom.
This and the simple fact that we've dedicated our gameplan to it every week. All OLinemen play better when they're given the opportunity to run block early and often consistently. It spreads like a disease...a "badass" disease,if you will.
:juiced:

fearsomefour

Legend
I could be the oline combo we have right now too.

Long is a bruiser in the running game, that's for sure.
Long is a bruiser and the kind of running they are doing suits the line better in my opinion. Wells has been solid. Saffold showed a couple of time what the Rams were excited about at G. His ability to move and get to the LB in the run game is excellent.
Stacy and now Cunningham running the ball with authority and power. Good combo. Hopefully Stacy is not too dinged up.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Long is a bruiser and the kind of running they are doing suits the line better in my opinion. Wells has been solid. Saffold showed a couple of time what the Rams were excited about at G. His ability to move and get to the LB in the run game is excellent.
Stacy and now Cunningham running the ball with authority and power. Good combo. Hopefully Stacy is not too dinged up.

Yeah... Head injuries aren't cool. One usually leads to two, then...?

Let's hope it's minor.