The “I really don’t care what you think” list (aka HOF collie molesters)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Has anyone looked into the accuracy of her analytics???
I know she predicted we wouldn't even make the playoffs in our Super Bowl winning year.... That video of her saying that kinda disappeared...lol

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
According to ESPN analytics, the Heat had a 3% chance of beating the Celtics in the Eastern Conference Finals.

Assigning numerical values to your subjective opinions and speculation does not magically transform them into scientific or mathematical analyses.

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Collie molesting.

Don't knock it till you've tried it.
ted enjoy GIF

Ellard80

Legend
No. It does not mean that at all. It means I will automatically save myself the time and eyerolls by skipping anything they say or write. It's brilliant and works out great for me.
Some of these people thrive on the idea you hate what they say.. its their thing.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Some of these people thrive on the idea you hate what they say.. its their thing.
Agreed. Skip Bayless, SAS and others have built very nice careers using that tactic. It just doesn't work on me, that's all.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Bill Barnwell - Brady and Bellicheat worshipper, and Ram hater

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
You're right but the foundation is that people who neither like or respect these guys, still listen and watch.

Most every time I start to post a criticism of Bayless, Cowherd or Screaming-A-Smith, I catch myself with the simple reminder that ... It's been years since I have listened to or watched them.

I live in Manhattan. I don't stop and listen to the deranged homeless guy standing on 5th Ave. pontificating. Even if he's a relative.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
You're right but the foundation is that people who neither like or respect these guys, still listen and watch.

Most every time I start to post a criticism of Bayless, Cowherd or Screaming-A-Smith, I catch myself with the simple reminder that ... It's been years since I have listened to or watched them.

I live in Manhattan. I don't stop and listen to the deranged homeless guy standing on 5th Ave. pontificating. Even if he's a relative.
I love Manhattan! Stayed at the Manhattan Club a week last year for a bucket list trip to NY (W 56th Street & 7th Avenue). Can't wait to get back there again. You lucky dog!

MarkyMark

Rams fan for Life!!
Name
Mark
Who belongs on this list?

Mike Florio
Skip Bayless
Mike Lombardi

Who else?
I really wish Aaron Donald would go on Undisputed, I would love to hear what Skip Bayless would say when he's sitting right in front of him.

fanotodd

Diehard
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Fanotodd
And the winner of this poll will be given the jim rome trophy.
There. Let’s move on.