The I FREAKING HATE thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Ram Quixote said:
I FREAKING HATE Washington state traffic. They drive the speed limit. In the left lane. For that matter, the passing lane doesn't exist around here. Fucking cattle.

What is it about your state? They're as bad as the drivers in the Bay Area only in the Bay Area, they just have no concept of what the lines mean in between lanes. Inevitably though, when someone is pissing me off down here, they have WA plates. It's a standing joke, "oop... Washington plates"

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
fastcat said:
I also hate when I'm pumping gas and the pump slows down like a dallor before my total. Like what's the purpose of that? To make me late to wherever I'm going? Lol, I try to use quick trip gas becuase their pumps almost never slow down.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2
Oh hell yes, that too. GOD I HATE THAT! I prepay for $60.00, and it starts crawling at $59.21.

Nathan-Fillion-reaction-gif_zps89a6d171.gif

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
X said:
fastcat said:
I also hate when I'm pumping gas and the pump slows down like a dallor before my total. Like what's the purpose of that? To make me late to wherever I'm going? Lol, I try to use quick trip gas becuase their pumps almost never slow down.

Oh hell yes, that too. GOD I HATE THAT! I prepay for $60.00, and it starts crawling at $59.21.

Nathan-Fillion-reaction-gif_zps89a6d171.gif

We're not allowed to pump our own gas. And y'know what? I don't miss it a bit. No gas smell on my hands, no standing out in a hail storm to pump gas, Just hand the guy my card and tell him to fill 'er up.

They keep putting amendments on the ballot to change that and it keeps getting voted down. Their main argument? That gas prices would be cheaper. Really? Both WA and CA have higher gas prices. The freakin gov't. just wants another way to sneak an increased fuel tax in.

Which reminds me.....

I FEAKIN HATE sneaky taxes.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
RamFan503 said:
CGI_Ram said:
I FREAKING HATE the 49'ers and Seapigeons!

Awe come on Mr. Obvious. :sly: :sly: :sly:

How 'bout this one...

I FREAKING HATE my wife's period! :lmao:

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Rabid Ram said:
I hate going anywhere and running into shitty parents who let their kids yell kick and scream and give them everything they want.

I own a restaurant - you are definitely preaching to the here man. Here's an idea. Teach them the word NO.

We have always taken our kids out to restaurants and had people come up to us to tell us how good they were. Our view is that it should just be expected so it always caught us off guard. When I was a kid, my dad actually meant it when he said we would wait in the car if we acted up. We almost never got to go to restaurants but when we did, we were freakin' angels.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
CGI_Ram said:
RamFan503 said:
CGI_Ram said:
I FREAKING HATE the 49'ers and Seapigeons!

Awe come on Mr. Obvious. :sly: :sly: :sly:

How 'bout this one...

I FREAKING HATE my wife's period! :lmao:

Better... I suppose. Wait until she gets into menopause and they last three months. Good part is that they will often go away for three months or more after that. Bad news - THREE FUCKING MONTHS!!! That's just not right.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I FREAKIN HATE talk about women's periods.

Man the fuck up.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
X said:
Couple more...

I FREAKING HATE when I sit down at a restaurant, and a server doesn't come over for 20 minutes. I can't count how many times I've upped and left a restaurant because of this. In fact, it's kind of a joke with my family. If we get somewhere and sit down, they all immediately start looking around for a server and flag him/her down. lol. One time we were at a Cuban restaurant and the waiter came over after about 5 minutes (which is long - stare at a clock), and he just kind of rolled his eyes while he handed us menus. At which time I collected them all (4 of them) from the family - calmly, handed them back to him, and politely said, "Now stick them all up your ass." No truer story was ever told.

I feel yuh man. My wife is actually the one who harps on this one. She drills it into our servers. If you are swamped, you still need to address your table and let them know it will be a few minutes. But a few minutes is just that. She also drills into them that once the check is delivered, your work on that table is not over. Watch for that card to be placed on top of the check - watch for them looking around like they are waiting for something. What's the worst thing you could do then? Interrupt their moment of peace?

I'm always amazed when I am at a restaurant that is not all that busy and you STILL don't get service. I always figure that is the reason they are not busy and we get up and walk out.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
X said:
I FREAKIN HATE talk about women's periods.

Man the fuck up.

And do WHAT exactly? Oh... you mean not talk about it? My bad.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I FREAKING HATE mowing grass.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Stranger said:
But seriously, why would someone not tip "out of principle"? What principle? And, what percentage of patrons would you say don't tip? Just curious.

Very few. Truckers are probably the worst. We are close to the mill so we get a fair number of them. But all in all, we may get one a week. The $300 table was really painful for the server though. She and I both had great conversations with their table, and they left very happy. Hell - beat this, I even found a five dollar bill on the floor next to their table and handed it back to the guy saying it looks like he may have dropped it. Then I found out they didn't tip. I was pissed. My servers work hard for those tips.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
X said:
Stranger said:
But seriously, why would someone not tip "out of principle"? What principle? And, what percentage of patrons would you say don't tip? Just curious.
I've had a server piss me off before. Basically leaving us stranded the whole meal. No refills on drinks, food took forever to get out, never stopped by, etc. He basically took our order, brought the food, and then dropped the check off. Fuck that. Tip YOU? Get the fuck outta here.

Conversely, we had a LOVELY server one night. Stopped by a few times, kept the drinks filled, very pleasant, nice small talk, answered all of our questions, brought out boxes of our leftovers without asking if we wanted them (we did, lol). Things like that go a long way. She was working her way through school, so I dropped her a 100% tip. $50 on a $50 bill. You get what you give when it comes to my dining experiences.

But. Typically. I'll tip 20% if the servers even pretend like they care about their jobs.
Ignore me, and I'll ignore you. It's a pet peeve.

I think we are the same here.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Well, first off I never utilize the word "Hate" unless expressing my displeasure for the San Francisco 49ers. Seriously I have taught my children to use the word "dislike", however, I will play the game.

I guess I dislike intensely, being involved coaching now at younger ages the fathers & mothers that want to give you advice based on their experience knowing nothing of your past. At ages 6-8 just trying to teach the fundamentals of football, baseball, golf, etc. However, a dad will catch my ear and inform me we should try to run a double reserve or the hidden ball (baseball) trick.

I can handle the mothers, but the dads are something else because their kid at this age is something special. Love when they say, you know Tiger Woods was really young when he played golf, right? Yes sir I do now everytime your kid hits the ball I want to yell...."Get in the hole." that will really help!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
den-the-coach said:
Well, first off I never utilize the word "Hate" unless expressing my displeasure for the San Francisco 49ers. Seriously I have taught my children to use the word "dislike", however, I will play the game.

I guess I dislike intensely, being involved coaching now at younger ages the fathers & mothers that want to give you advice based on their experience knowing nothing of your past. At ages 6-8 just trying to teach the fundamentals of football, baseball, golf, etc. However, a dad will catch my ear and inform me we should try to run a double reserve or the hidden ball (baseball) trick.

I can handle the mothers, but the dads are something else because their kid at this age is something special. Love when they say, you know Tiger Woods was really young when he played golf, right? Yes sir I do now everytime your kid hits the ball I want to yell...."Get in the hole." that will really help!

Good point, Den.

fastcat

Pro Bowler
I hate when someone asks me a question over and over or just in a different way. For example
Them: what do u want to eat
Me: I don't care, whatever u cook
Them: you want some chicken?
Me: it doesn't matter
Them: or you want some pizza
Me: WTF IS WRONG WITH U, I SAID IT DON'T MATTER, WHATEVER U COOK

My gf and mother do this all the time, its fucking annoying.

Another example
You coming over?
Yes
What time?
Idk
Will u be here before 10?
I just said Idk what time, damnit.

Lmao, if u can't tell I'm very indecisive.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
den-the-coach said:

NIIIIICE! :sly:

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
fastcat said:
I hate when someone asks me a question over and over or just in a different way. For example
Them: what do u want to eat
Me: I don't care, whatever u cook
Them: you want some chicken?
Me: it doesn't matter
Them: or you want some pizza
Me: WTF IS WRONG WITH U, I SAID IT DON'T MATTER, WHATEVER U COOK

My gf and mother do this all the time, its freaking annoying.

Another example
You coming over?
Yes
What time?
Idk
Will u be here before 10?
I just said Idk what time, damnit.

Lmao, if u can't tell I'm very indecisive.

Of it annoys you now... it will get worse married...

:lmao:

RUN!

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
I HATE .....

- Politicians

- Bicyclists who run red lights, almost hitting pedestrians crossing on the green

- People who sit next to you on an airplane and don't stop talking, and expect you to listen to every word that comes out of their mouths, and when you stop paying attention for the slightest moment they hit you on the arm to get your attention

- Hollywood

- Commandant Goodell

- Bernie Kukar