The I FREAKING HATE thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Since this is the black hole period of football, I figured I'd spam the OT forums. lol.

I FREAKING HATE when I'm in the mall (or anywhere really) and I get stuck behind slow-walkers.
I FREAKING HATE when I see young dudes wearing their pants around their hamstrings.

ETC...

HeiseNBerg

Pro Bowler
X said:
I FREAKING HATE when I'm in the mall (or anywhere really) and I get stuck behind slow-walkers.

Same here -- and they're usually large and hard to get around. One of these days, I'll disregard being polite and shout out: "STEP ASIDE, DOUBLE-WIDE!!!"

But what I really hate is people who camp out in the left lane, driving below the speed limit. The left lane is the passing lane -- period. If everybody knew that and abided by it, everybody's morning commute would be so much nicer.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
HeiseNBerg said:
The left lane is the passing lane -- period. If everybody knew that and abided by it, everybody's morning commute would be so much nicer.
Damn straight. I also freaking hate rubberneckers. Nothing infuriates me more than having to be in a traffic jam when there's no accident on the side of the road in which I'm traveling. I purposely get right up on their asses when I see them peeking over (I could care less what a mangled car looks like) and lay on my horn when I catch them doing it.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Wow. Gonna really get some people started.

I FREAKING HATE non-tippers. Y'know - the guys who don't tip "out of principle".
I FREAKING HATE people who have no where to go and all day to get there but still won't use pull-outs.
I FREAKING HATE people who meander down the MIDDLE of the sidewalk as if they are the only ones using it. Get the hell to one side!
I FREAKING HATE people who move into a town and then try to change it to be just like the shit hole they left.

Barely scratching the surface here.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
RamFan503 said:

I FREAKING HATE non-tippers. Y'know - the guys who don't tip "out of principle".
Heh heh...

[warning]WARNING -
Language
NSFW
[/warning]
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4sbYy0WdGQ[/youtube]

bluecoconuts

Legend
I hate slow people... Walking, driving, working, anything. We all see these assholes, just fucking staring off into space at work, taking their time with what they're doing and as a result you have to bust your ass to help them. They're texting or on the phone when driving/walking just totally oblivious to the world around them. I can't stand those people, they need to be fired off into the sun. They're often stupid as well, and offer pretty much nothing to the human race other than using up our resources. They're usually why we get such horrible traffic jams because these are the idiots who get on their phone and start going on Facebook, or put on makeup or other shit, see the cars in front of them move up 6 feet and the floor it and rear end the guy in front of them.

I get so pissed at them when driving.. When I'm on my motorcycle it doesn't bother me though.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I FREAKING HATE Wal-Mart!

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
I FREAKING HATE Washington state traffic. They drive the speed limit. In the left lane. For that matter, the passing lane doesn't exist around here. Fucking cattle.

You know the difference between sheep and cattle? Sheep don't know they're being herded. Cattle know and don't care.

I FREAKING HATE people who stand in line getting ready to order and still don't know what they want to eat when it's their turn.

I FREAKING HATE people who are more impatient than me. Don't get mad at me because the guy in front of me slowed you down.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Couple more...

I FREAKING HATE when I sit down at a restaurant, and a server doesn't come over for 20 minutes. I can't count how many times I've upped and left a restaurant because of this. In fact, it's kind of a joke with my family. If we get somewhere and sit down, they all immediately start looking around for a server and flag him/her down. lol. One time we were at a Cuban restaurant and the waiter came over after about 5 minutes (which is long - stare at a clock), and he just kind of rolled his eyes while he handed us menus. At which time I collected them all (4 of them) from the family - calmly, handed them back to him, and politely said, "Now stick them all up your ass." No truer story was ever told.

I FREAKING HATE dudes that take 5 minutes between sets at the gym - particularly on the bench. Just sitting there, and sitting there, fucking around with their iphones or mp3 players ... sitting, sitting, sitting... I swear, not a day goes by that I'm not saying, "How many more sets?"

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
I hate going anywhere and running into shitty parents who let their kids yell kick and scream and give them everything they want.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I FREAKING HATE people on government programs who work harder at cheating the system than getting off of them.

Pancake

Hall of Fame
Name
Ernie
Alright where should I start...

I hate drivers who tailgate.

I hate Taylor Swift and that punk Justin Beiber.

I hate when I put something away for safe keeping and never find it again.

I hate both Harbough's

I hate hamburger meat.

I hate mushrooms.

I hate that the top of my head grows less hair as I age but my nose and ears are growing more by the day.

I hate ZN.

I hate they don't make Madden for PC anymore.

I hate people who think the beach belongs to them because they live closer. Locals only!

I hate people who go into a store and let there kids go nuts and don't do a damn thing about it.

I hate Coors lite.

I hate that people who smoke pot are criminals but drunks are ok.

That's all I have right now but I'll add more later. :)

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
X said:
RamFan503 said:

Heh heh...

[warning]WARNING -
Language
NSFW
[/warning]
Awesome scene ... love Steve Buscemi.

But seriously, why would someone not tip "out of principle"? What principle? And, what percentage of patrons would you say don't tip? Just curious.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
VCRam said:
Alright where should I start...

I hate drivers who tailgate.

I hate Taylor Swift and that punk Justin Beiber.

I hate when I put something away for safe keeping and never find it again.

I hate both Harbough's

I hate hamburger meat.

I hate mushrooms.

I hate that the top of my head grows less hair as I age but my nose and ears are growing more by the day.

I hate ZN.

I hate they don't make Madden for PC anymore.

I hate people who think the beach belongs to them because they live closer. Locals only!

I hate people who go into a store and let there kids go nuts and don't do a damn thing about it.

I hate Coors lite.

I hate that people who smoke pot are criminals but drunks are ok.

That's all I have right now but I'll add more later. :)
:lol:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Stranger said:
But seriously, why would someone not tip "out of principle"? What principle? And, what percentage of patrons would you say don't tip? Just curious.
I've had a server piss me off before. Basically leaving us stranded the whole meal. No refills on drinks, food took forever to get out, never stopped by, etc. He basically took our order, brought the food, and then dropped the check off. Fuck that. Tip YOU? Get the fuck outta here.

Conversely, we had a LOVELY server one night. Stopped by a few times, kept the drinks filled, very pleasant, nice small talk, answered all of our questions, brought out boxes of our leftovers without asking if we wanted them (we did, lol). Things like that go a long way. She was working her way through school, so I dropped her a 100% tip. $50 on a $50 bill. You get what you give when it comes to my dining experiences.

But. Typically. I'll tip 20% if the servers even pretend like they care about their jobs.
Ignore me, and I'll ignore you. It's a pet peeve.

bluecoconuts

Legend
X said:
I FREAKING HATE dudes that take 5 minutes between sets at the gym - particularly on the bench. Just sitting there, and sitting there, fucking around with their iphones or mp3 players ... sitting, sitting, sitting... I swear, not a day goes by that I'm not saying, "How many more sets?"

Oh man, that.. I'm so happy that my apartment complex has it's own gym.. They don't have much, just two treadmill's, bike machines, elliptical's, some free weights, leg press, and a machine that covers pretty much all the upper body stuff you need... But I go at night, and I have the gym completely to myself so I can do whatever I want, then jump in the pool a swim a little bit to cool off (too small and shallow to do good laps though) and then head home.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
X said:
RamFan503 said:

Heh heh...

[warning]WARNING -
Language
NSFW
[/warning]

:7up:

I think about that part of the movie every time we have a non-tipper. Brought it to a head last night in that we had a $300 table last night and the guy was practically bragging about not tipping. Of course, he saved his rhetoric until after he got his bill. What a douche.

fastcat

Pro Bowler
I hate the people who ride their bikes in the street and slow up traffic. Or they blow through stop signs or lights almost cuasing an accident, yet I have never seen a bicyclist get pulled over or even the traffic light takes a pic of them like it would if I did the same in my car. When I was younger nobody rode their bikes in traffic. Everyone used the side walk.

I also hate when I'm pumping gas and the pump slows down like a dallor before my total. Like what's the purpose of that? To make me late to wherever I'm going? Lol, I try to use quick trip gas becuase their pumps almost never slow down.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I FREAKING HATE the 49'ers and Seapigeons!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I FREAKING HATE picking the wrong (slowest) line at the store.