The hit on Sam's knee

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

fearsomefour

Legend
It might be a natural reaction by Jake Long to trip the guy up to save a big hit, but those are the plays that send the defensive player heading straight for the lower leg. As a LT, you can't get beat by the speed rush. It is called the blind side for a reason.
Exactly, esp in the preseason, hold you big lug.

cracengl

Rookie
I just hope all the progress and lack of setbacks didn't give everyone a higher sense of security about his knee than they needed to have. Not that it matters now.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Looks like hyperextension.
A few weeks during a workout, my son got rolled up on his knee and they initially thought it was his meniscus. After an MRI it was determined he "sub-flexed" his knee which caused a bone bruise. Hope it's a bone bruise or some scar tissue tearing.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I don't think it's anything serious. That looks more like shock than a major injury. I know back in the day after I got myself a high ankle sprain, when I was finally over it, I rolled my ankle in the first game back and it really hurt in the moment. I was so sure that I had sprained it again. But it ended up being nothing. Was more in my head than anything.