The hit on Sam's knee

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

theramsruleUK

Pro Bowler
If he'd have taken a massive hit, we could say it's due to that.

What worries me is he was barely touched

dhaab

Rookie
I think the entire team may be injured before this game is over.

BTW, if this is truly a serious injury after that kind of a hit, then Bradford is damaged goods for the rest of his career. UGH!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Looks like hyperextension.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Schefter just reported there is no damage shown on Sam's left ACL. Rams beleive they "dodged a bullet."

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I wonder if the Rams are using the best knee brace for Sam? It's not working!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I wonder if the Rams are using the best knee brace for Sam? It's not working!
Didn't even look like he was wearing one. Must be one of those stealth models. Remember what RGMe's looked like?

Athos

Legend
Looked like a stinger to the knee.

As someone with a history of knee dislocations myself, even the slightest contact/tweak can put you down on the ground writing on the floor for a good couple of minutes.

I bashed my knee against a metal cart a few months ago (not really all that hard). Hurt like a mofo.

I was fine after an hour or so. When you damage knees, they get super tender. I'm no doctor, but I'd hedge my bets more to the side of him being fine.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I've dislocated my knees 3 times. I am not saying Sam's okay... But I am thinking he got spooked by the hit and suffered some type of hyper extension.

Athos

Legend
I've dislocated my knees 3 times. I am not saying Sam's okay... But I am thinking he got spooked by the hit and suffered some type of hyper extension.

My thoughts too. I think he got spooked on initial contact and may have reacted quickly and just tweaked his leg. Hit looked more like a love tap.

Memphis Ram

Legend
proxy.jpg

BvxI5BtIAAI8naO.jpg

RAM's-NWST

UDFA
It might be a natural reaction by Jake Long to trip the guy up to save a big hit, but those are the plays that send the defensive player heading straight for the lower leg. As a LT, you can't get beat by the speed rush. It is called the blind side for a reason.

OnceARam

Hall of Fame
Just had a heart attack. At least there is no drop off with Hill. Hopefully.