The Greatest Rock Band Of All Time, Finally Gets Honored

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
lol. EVERYONE thought he was saying douche.
That was a catchy tune you posted. I could listen to that a few times.

How about this one? :rofl:

The ending to Johnny i hardly knew ya is almost epic in my mind now. Gets my blood pumping good.

To be honest, i never liked that song(I cant get no, Satisfaction), and only like a couple songs by the Stones, though i can never deny Devo.

Heres a cover i know you never heard before. Also my favorite Stones song. Is actually a really good cover, especially for a true punk band.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
The Freak was that noise?

lmao. figured you might not like it, so i had another cover ready for ya.(i know you liked it in your heart!!!). This is a cover thread now man, come on, you know you needed to respond with a cover song...tsk tsk..

Heres one you might like then.

*odd fact that is kinda weird, the lead singer(Tom Gabel) started the band in 1997, but in 2012 had a sex change and became Laura Jane Grace, but the band continues still and they came out with an album in 2013.

PhxRam

♫♫♫ [sings] Dont you know that hapiness.. Is a warm gun ♫♫♫

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
That's pretty cool. We should turn this into a cover tune thread and hijack this bad boy. Of course the best cover tune of all time is probably how Manfred Mann's Earth Band turned Bruce Springsteen's piece of shyte song "Blinded by the Light" into a real tune.
OK but IMA hijack it back to Beetles Covers

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Another great cover was Rage Against the Machine, "Ghost of Tom Joad" which was another Bruce Springsteen song

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Yeah Springsteen get's covered a lot, but no one like Bob Dylan,everything he wrote sounded better when someone else did it

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Holy balls that's bad.

This dude looks like the original Nosferatu, but the song kicks all kinds of ass.

I'd bet money that the few dozen fans of that band think they wrote it and have no idea that it was The Beatles, and couldn't name one song of theirs.

That's how fucked up twenty something's are these days.

fearsomefour

Legend
While My Guitar Gently Weeps....favorite Beattles song, although that can change quite a bit.
Love the Dropkick Murphys'....fantastic live band.

MFaulk107

The Realness
The Beatles the greatest?!?!?
Ah, I'd take Deep Purple over the Beatles any day.