The great Skip Bayless everybody

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Here's the 2014 strength of schedule for each NFL team (Combined 2013 record of all 16 opponents, combined winning percentage)

1. Oakland Raiders: 148-108, .578

2. Denver Broncos: 146-110, .570

3. St. Louis Rams: 144-111-1, .564

32. Indianapolis Colts: 110-146, .430 One thing's for sure, he's hell on inferior opponents.
I didn't know that the Raiders had such a hard schedule, Considering what they did to KC, I hope they don't end up a 'Trap-game' for the Rams, like the Jets in 2012, that one still stings to think of!

You have to remember that Bayless is the ONE writer in Chicago during the Jordan era who would openly rip on MJ. He found all kinds of reasons to criticize the best NBA player ever. Biggest hack in the history of journalism, but his schtick has made him millions.
That must make him a Rich moron!?! You can always pick him out of a crowd ....
untitled2.png

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
What I find funny is how there have been lot of people here that insist Luck isn't anything special.
What I find funny is how some are here are ready to enshrine Luck into the HOF while roundly criticizing Bradford as if they were playing games in a vacuum.

SaneRamsFan

Rookie
Luck has certainly had an easy enough schedule to pad his overall stats, but I dont spend my time poring over stats, I watch the guys play. For sure Luck plays behind an inferior line. Their running game is poor. He gets hit a BUNCH. Dude is tough as nails, can't believe he hasn't had any injuries. Kinda hard to tell how good he could be until he plays behnd a better line.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
I didn't know that the Raiders had such a hard schedule, Considering what they did to KC, I hope they don't end up a 'Trap-game' for the Rams, like the Jets in 2012, that one still stings to think of.
Not sure there is such a thing as a trap game for a 4-7 squad, haha. Skip Bayless is genius if you ask me. All he does is spew controversial garbage and bait speak to get people riled up. Then laughs all the way to the bank. God Bless America...

Lesson

Oh, really?
What do you mean by special? I think he's a top 10 QB but I wouldn't call him special. But the phrase "anything special" could also mean average or mediocre so I'm not really sure what you mean.

I think he's a good QB but is a bit overhyped. Here are my top 10 QBs:
1. Aaron Rodgers
2. Peyton Manning
3. Tom Brady
4. Drew Brees
5. Ben Roethlisberger
6. Philip Rivers
7. Tony Romo
8. Andrew Luck
9. Russell Wilson
10. Matt Ryan

Just me, but I'd take Alex Smith and Joe Flacco over Matty Ice.

Athos

Legend
That was in 2012 though, during RG3s rookie season. A lot easier to say that then.

Meh. RG-Me was NEVER going to be able to pass like Luck or read defenses like Luck or basically call his own plays like Luck. It was stupid then. It's stupid now.

Athos

Legend
What do you mean by special? I think he's a top 10 QB but I wouldn't call him special. But the phrase "anything special" could also mean average or mediocre so I'm not really sure what you mean.

I think he's a good QB but is a bit overhyped. Here are my top 10 QBs:
1. Aaron Rodgers
2. Peyton Manning
3. Tom Brady
4. Drew Brees
5. Ben Roethlisberger
6. Philip Rivers
7. Tony Romo
8. Andrew Luck
9. Russell Wilson
10. Matt Ryan

Tomo Lomo over Luck? Highly disagree. Give Luck Tony Lomo's cast of WRs and his running game and his O-line, and Luck puts up Madden #s. Easy. Luck most certainly has things to improve upon, but he's damn good and he'd make the Rams a SB contender every year.

I too might take Flacco over Matty Ice. Matty just......he's still an enigma imo.

And Wilson is most def a system QB. He's dreadful if you keep him contained in the pocket. Absolutely dreadful. As evidenced by the Rams when they keep him in the pocket he gets sacked a half dozen times +.

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
If Luck was on the Rams he would be worshiped. Rams would be playing not for the playoffs but a bye in the first round and top seed.
He's not the best QB, but would elevate this team.

V3

Hall of Fame
Nah. Healthy Rivers is underrated as hell. He's a brilliant presnap QB. Romo is also a better QB. Luck can get there but those guys are more mentally mature and that makes a big difference. Luck has lucked out(no pun intended) with a really easy division and schedule the past few years.
I can see the argument for Rivers which is why I said "maybe ". With Romo, I think I'd still take Luck. I don't like the stupid mistakes that Romo makes when the game gets critical. I think what Dallas is doing this year is what they needed to do a long time ago, that is, not put it all on him. Having a strong running game with great O-line play while having him play as more of a game manager is what he needed.

It doesn't really matter, though. My main point is that IMO he's one of the best QB's in the league(top 10) and I never understood all the criticism that he was getting here. Please, by all means, give me a QB like Luck.