The good, the bad, and the ugly

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Austin

Rookie
Name
Douglas
I watched the game twice.
Anyone who says the defense was terrible yesterday is just looking at box scores, highlights and the final score.

Was it a classic Rams lockdown? Of course not. The Bucs found a matchup that worked for them(Evans) and they went there often. It happens. They couldn't score when it mattered and had everything in their favor to do so. Home field, rest, timeouts, a flag in the red zone. Nada.
They never established the run, they turned it over twice, they got a free 6 points from Keenum, Winston was rushed and hit repeatedly.
They piled up yardage and got the Rams into a shootout which is not how our defense is designed to function and our guys made it work.

I get that football is a week long mindset but there's nothing average about this Rams defense.

Quoted because yes.

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
Ask @BonifayRam & @Florida_Ram about that Florida sun....and humidity....the defense looked worn out...The rushers were gassed....I had to watch Aaron Donald on 3 plays to see what the hell he was doing...and he was gassed. As I looked around at the entire defense, guys were huffing and puffing...no excuses, but that's what it looked like to me, the sunshine state took it's toll on the defense...and sorry, when the O puts that many 3 & outs, short drives, back to back out there, that's gonna happen...

No doubt the Bucs have a home field advantage early in the season with the Florida humidity and grueling heat. Our boys were at times gassed, and drenched in their own sweat but they showed some big time heart and found a way to win this game. They made us proud to be fans and earned their 2-1 first place record.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
The Good:
We won

The Bad:
It took 5 hours

The ugly:
All the Bucs fans who went home because of a little weather delay.

They did that two years ago too only the game was much younger. Ask @Selassie I . We went in for a lightning delay, came back out and almost no one was there.