The Force Awakens

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
Saw the Martian in 3D and was annoyed all during the movie. (It was a available time thing).
I HATE 3D movies, with the exception of Avatar. They simply don't work, and take away from the film.

LOVED the first two Star Wars flicks, third one was OK, but the rest have sucked, as will this one.

"Get off my lawn!"

bluecoconuts

Legend
I ended up getting opening night tickets, iMax 3D with a bunch of coworkers, so I'm excited.. I'm going to make sure that I take enough aspirin before the movie to avoid headaches and enjoy the film. I'll probably see it in normally (no 3D) as well later on as the crowds die, but I may just wait till DVD, depending on if I like it.

Zombie Slayer

You are entitled to nothing.
Name
Dave
This movie is going to obliterate the all-time opening weekend records. I don't go see many movies in the theaters anymore unless they're ones I really want to see. This will be one of them.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
This movie is going to obliterate the all-time opening weekend records. I don't go see many movies in the theaters anymore unless they're ones I really want to see. This will be one of them.
Agree 100%. I hardly ever go to the theater anymore, but this is one that I will with the wife easily.Last movie me and my wife saw in theater was Guardians of the Galaxy. This one everyone will go see. It will shatter records with ease. Only movie that will surpass it in the near future will be episode VIII.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Not a fan of all that encompasses 3D film. I'm an old school purist that way.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Has anyone spotted Luke Skywalker in the new Star Wars trailers yet ?

rhinobean

Hall of Fame
Name
Bob
Has anyone spotted Luke Skywalker in the new Star Wars trailers yet ?

I think it was Luke's artificial hand on R2D2! Clip was lame! I love all the movies, first 3 better than the prequels but still love them all! 2 of my 3 grandsons are fans! None of my girls do, dammit!