The Early Games

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
666847A5-628A-4F02-87C4-9458C775B1EF_zpspyxqkkja.jpg

Q729

Legend
Did they end up moving that Raiders game to another venue?

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Looks like the two prime time games are snoozers . Too bad the Rams can't be moved to one of them .

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Looks like the two prime time games are snoozers . Too bad the Rams can't be moved to one of them .

Yeah. I thought the whole game line up this week looked blah. Lacking good or traditionally good matchups.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
I get Cheatriots-Jets with no late game on Fox.Forget the other early game I get...Must not be real inspiring...I really thought I might stsrt getting some games, but they're so locked into Bay area it nauseates me...None of the 3games I get excited me...

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
As far as the early games go, I probably bounce around between the Bears vs Ravens ( I want to see more of the Bears New QB!) , the Lions vs The Saints ( Could be a good game!) and the Packers vs Vike's ( I don't know what to expect in this game!) AND!!! Can the Cheatriot's Beat the Jets!!?!:LOL:

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Aaron Rodgers knocked out of game after landing on shoulder.

He appears okay... I think.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Hundley in while Rodgers is being checked out in sideline tent.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
That Detroit NO game is a real defensive battle so far. .

Right after the announcer says the Aints have finally figured out their defensive problems, Detroit scores from like 60 yards out on really bad defense.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Rodgers is still out.

:eek:

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
And I’m watching Red Zone.

The announcer just said, “ The rookie shoots it into his tight end.” Seriously? Are we not doing phrasing? WTF???
6vtbqn5.jpg

Last edited:

Psycho_X

Legend
People who i know that are packer fans are already blowing up about how the hit on Rodgers was dirty... looked clean to me. Looked like the guy was actively trying to roll over and past him instead of dead flopping on him.

Psycho_X

Legend
Greg Robinson benched.

https://sports.yahoo.com/saints-pummel-matthew-stafford-lions-181659009.html

The Lions’ offensive line is a mess today in New Orleans.

Lions quarterback Matthew Stafford has twice been sacked and lost fumbles, with the Saints recovering one in the end zone for a touchdown, and recovering the other on a short field leading to a touchdown. It has not been pretty.

As a result, the Lions benched left tackle Greg Robinson and put Brian Mihalik in at left tackle. The Lions’ offensive line was already struggling, and guard T.J. Lang was inactive today when his back acted up on him this morning. The line has been a mess, and Stafford — who should know that he’s not going to have much time behind a patchwork offensive line — hasn’t been protecting the football well enough.

The Saints’ offense, meanwhile, has been rolling over the Lions’ defense. New Orleans leads 24-10.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
As much as I like football, I might give it up if I was a Cleveland fan . What a mess