The early games...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Who you watching?

NE at BUF

SEA at CAR

CIN at CHI

MIA at CLE

MIN at DET

OAK at IND

KC at JAX

ATL at NO

TB at NYJ

TENN at PIT

Me; I'm going to watch ATL at NO. Probably a high scoring game and good chance to scout ATL.

I will be paying close attention to the Seattle game and will flip over there if it's close toward the end.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Probably keep my eye on the Carolina-seacocks game. But for the most part I will be watching Sunday Ticket's main channel showing all the games.

FLramFAN

Rookie
All of 'em!

I'll be flipping back and forth but will focus on Hawks/Panthers and NO/ATL.

Gotta, say... I think the Hawks are over-hyped and Panthers can cause problems with Cam's ability to run. It would only be a minor surprise to me if the Panthers pulled this one out, at home.

I'm interested in the NO/ATL game for 2 reasons.... First, I have to admit that I'm want to see how SJ looks. But I'm torn between hoping the guy tears it up this year and hoping he's over the hill. I'm a RAMS fan first and a fan of any individual player second. So, that's why I'm torn.
Secondly, I want to see what the ATL looks like starting the season since the Rams have them next week.
I guess I am also interested to see if having Payton back on the field makes that much difference for the saints offense or not.

bluecoconuts

Legend
I got Atlanta and the Saints, and Oakland vs whatever team they're playing. I'm watching Atlanta.

Of course two games in the afternoon and they're showing the fucking whiners on TV instead of the Rams. It's Los Angeles, NFL, there's Rams fans here. Stop being stupid. :fk:

UKRam74

UDFA
Us over the pond have Atlanta@saints as early game then packers@whinners. I'll be watching the first game then red zone

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Carolina's D is looking really good against the shecocks. Wilson is looking average right now, and they have shut down Lynch too. Panthers need more points because I fear seattle will make some plays down the stretch. Hopefully to cut Carolina's lead.

EDIT: BTW... Sherman is a total f*cking tool!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Nice. NE losing, Seattle losing, Raiduhs winning....
So far so good.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Not sure if my upset special is gonna hold up in Buffalo. :neh:

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Minnesota/Detroit.

Also last time I EVER pick the Jaguars.

steve314

UDFA
Name
SkyMonitor
Watching NO - ATL
SJax dropped what was potentially the game winning TD catch on 3rd and goal.
Ryan was picked off on 4th and goal. Watching Rob Ryan celebrating is pretty annoying right about now. :(

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
steve314 said:
Watching Rob Ryan celebrating is pretty annoying right about now. :(

Me personally, I am glad he didn't end up in St. Louis. One of the few assistant coaches that seems to get more camera time than the HC.