GAME DAY The Early Games - Week 13

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Cardinals, who we beat, beating the Steelers by two TDs, in Pittsburgh… I don’t get this league sometimes.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Cardinals, who we beat, beating the Steelers by two TDs, in Pittsburgh… I don’t get this league sometimes.

McVay can't stop brain farting against afc teams this season.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Cardinals absolutely crushed them! Also, Steelers Chris Boswell missed a fairly typical field goal. The misses by solid kickers can and will happen.
Makes my heart happy to see the Steelers fans leave early and a 3/4 empty stadium late in the 4th quarter.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
If Tomlin had the bye prior to that game the Cards offense wouldn't have done shit.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
If Tomlin had the bye prior to that game the Cards offense wouldn't have done shit.
That’s not an excuse for The Rams losing to the Steelers or Bengals.Let’s see what happens on the road in Baltimore. This was a fun & nice victory by The Rams though.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik

Maybe, but we still had the lead and melted down against them. I consider the progress of our D to be pretty encouraging this year, but the 4th quarter of that game was definitely a big hiccup.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Maybe, but we still had the lead and melted down against them. I consider the progress of our D to be pretty encouraging this year, but the 4th quarter of that game was definitely a big hiccup.
Fair enough. Just keep in mind the Steelers are not some shit team. They have an inconsistent offense but a very strong run game and that defense has them firmly in the playoff chase with a winning record. Losing to them how we did pissed me off but perspective kept me from getting too angry.

Now the Green Bay loss on the other hand... That one I was livid. That was a game we should have won, but our hubris with the backup spot did us in.