The dude returns?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Can't wait to see what's revealed there. Could it be a "Little Lebowski"? I mean, he did impregnate Maude, and 'Stranger' did say at the end of the movie "There’s a little Lebowski on the way, you know?” But hell, even if it is just an elaborate commercial, it's good to see Jeff revive the character again.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Can't wait to see what's revealed there. Could it be a "Little Lebowski"? I mean, he did impregnate Maude, and 'Stranger' did say at the end of the movie "There’s a little Lebowski on the way, you know?” But hell, even if it is just an elaborate commercial, it's good to see Jeff revive the character again.
dammit, I was just about to "@" you with this!

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les

I'm curious how you feel about a cult classic and a personal favorite of yours being "continued".

I'm wondering if it's a commercial myself.

If they do another one it has to be Bridges in his role, it can't be a little Lebowski. It doesn't have the same vibe in my opinion.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I'm curious how you feel about a cult classic and a personal favorite of yours being "continued".

I'm wondering if it's a commercial myself.

If they do another one it has to be Bridges in his role, it can't be a little Lebowski. It doesn't have the same vibe in my opinion.
I wouldn’t mind. Provided, like you said, Jeff is the lead. I can’t think of a possible plot for a sequel though. That was a one off role and script. That said, I wouldn’t mind seeing him cast as a dad because I’d sure be interested in seeing his parenting style.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I wouldn’t mind. Provided, like you said, Jeff is the lead. I can’t think of a possible plot for a sequel though. That was a one off role and script. That said, I wouldn’t mind seeing him cast as a dad because I’d sure be interested in seeing his parenting style.
The Dude will abide...and multiply....