The Dude... Montana's Next Senator?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
More to follow. I just watched the local news regarding the replacement of Sen. John Walsh (D) who recently stepped out of the MT Senate race due to allegations of plagiarism when he was a grad school. Anyway, the democratic party has indicated Jeff Bridges, a.k.a. "The Dude" may throw his name in the ring. I will post the video link as soon as possible.
bl-dude.jpeg

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
No offense man but DUDE! Please don't be THAT guy. Of course I wouldn't give two cents for most politicians so how bad could he be? Funny how so many entertainers get into politics and then right back out. That can be a shit hole for even the most jaded. Pretty sad. Maybe what we actually need is a bit more of a Dude type attitude in gov't. The less the gov't actually does, the better off we seem to be. Hope he arrives at the Capitol in a total beater.

BTW - allegations of plagiarism? Not buying that the iceberg doesn't have a bigger draft than its tip. No one - and I mean NO ONE in politics at that level goes down for a plagiarism charge.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
BTW - allegations of plagiarism? Not buying that the iceberg doesn't have a bigger draft than its tip. No one - and I mean NO ONE in politics at that level goes down for a plagiarism charge.
Yeah ,ya gotta be a football coach to get the ax over something like that,we expect pols to be liars, hell the press marveled at how good a liar Clinton was, I did too but not in the admiring way they did though in the "these guys think him lieing his way out of trouble makes him a good leader" incredulous vein

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
No offense man but DUDE! Please don't be THAT guy. Of course I wouldn't give two cents for most politicians so how bad could he be? Funny how so many entertainers get into politics and then right back out. That can be a crap hole for even the most jaded. Pretty sad. Maybe what we actually need is a bit more of a Dude type attitude in gov't. The less the gov't actually does, the better off we seem to be. Hope he arrives at the Capitol in a total beater.

If that were true, we should be living in some sort of utopian paradise right now, amiright?!
:bueller:
I'll be here all night.