The draft will be more interesting if...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
If Tampa goes Winston and Tennessee goes Mariota... The draft kinda starts with a thud.

Don't get me wrong... There will be plenty of excitement regardless. But, I'm hoping there is some action at those spots to start it off with a bang!

thehammer

Rookie
If Tampa goes Winston and Tennessee goes Mariota... The draft kinda starts with a thud.

Don't get me wrong... There will be plenty of excitement regardless. But, I'm hoping there is some action at those spots to start it off with a bang!
I'm curious how far would Mariota fall....like the drama

one thing with Snead each pick is meaningful because he doesn't hesitate to move up or down..never know when the rams will be on the clock

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
one thing with Snead each pick is meaningful because he doesn't hesitate to move up or down..never know when the rams will be on the clock
This is what I do every time I think of this^!
upload_2014-7-21_16-20-25.jpeg

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
It wouldn't surprise me if Tennessee trades that #2 pick. I think that's where the action will be.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
It wouldn't surprise me if Tennessee trades that #2 pick. I think that's where the action will be.

I expect something with those first 2 picks, too.

It's a bit of a buzz kill if they both pick a QB.

Like hammer, if Mariota doesn't go 2... There will be some drama to watch.

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
Could be Titans trading the number 2 pick to the chargers for Phillip Rivers.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
It'll be interesting, even if Winston/Mariota go 1/2. Has Oakland learned their lesson from DHB? Will they go for the HWS combo with Perriman? Or will they actually pick a guy who isn't just a Combine wunderkind?

Will Jacksonville do the smart thing and take Big Cat at three? Where will Cooper and White fall? Will Peat fall to us? Will we trade out of the top ten? Will the Vikings, Browns, or Whiners trade into the top ten? Lots of options to play with.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
It'll be interesting, even if Winston/Mariota go 1/2. Has Oakland learned their lesson from DHB? Will they go for the HWS combo with Perriman? Or will they actually pick a guy who isn't just a Combine wunderkind?

Will Jacksonville do the smart thing and take Big Cat at three? Where will Cooper and White fall? Will Peat fall to us? Will we trade out of the top ten? Will the Vikings, Browns, or Whiners trade into the top ten? Lots of options to play with.

No question. The draft always has intrigue.