The Draft wasn't Sexy But the Message is clear

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CeeDub

UDFA
Name
LUVDARAMS
Yes, I wanted the sexy picks like a Amari Cooper, Kevin White, or even Devante Parker, I do think we need a playmaker out on the hash marks but that will need to come later, if you look at Dallas last year they had playmaker at QB, WR, and RB, we are getting closer because Gurley has potential to be a special back definitely in the mold of AP or Beast mode, we will quickly need to find the right nickname for Gurley once he gets going this year.

Gurley was definitely a nice consolation prize for a rather boring draft because when you draft OL it is not sexy, even drafting the spotlight OL prospects like Scherff, Flowers, or Peat would have at least brought some more sizzle to the weekend or at least make us feel better. I am not excited about this crop of picks other than Gurley but I am willing to keep an open mind.

The one thing that does excite me is that we finally we get to see the true vision of Jeff Fisher and his brand of smash mouth football from an offensive standpoint. I use to hate when Baltimore and Pittsburgh and even Tampa Bay would come into the Dome and beat up the Rams because though we were exciting to watch offensively we were SOFT and not a very physical football team, well Jeff Fisher has slowly changed that mentality and our Rams have truly become battering Rams, no longer the lams, we are going to play a brand of smash mouth football that AFC North fans will come to respect.

Jeff Fisher has loudly sent the message that I am going to line up roughly 1,600+ pounds of mean and nasty men who are absolutely going to pound you snap after snap and I am going to run a beast at you for four quarters and see if you can hang, boy I am getting excited just writing this. I have long admired the smash mouth football played by the AFC North and AFC East, I always wanted to have our team be like that and my wish is coming true.

Yes, Havenstein, Brown, Donnel, and Wichmann are not sexy picks and there not underwear Olympic specimens but they are hard nosed football players who come with their lunch pale everyday, button up their chin strap and will just punch you in the face all day until you quit, I will take those guys all day.

It will be tough sledding this year for the D lines of Cardinals, Seahags, and Niners, no longer will the Rams OL be the black sheep of our team, our own D line will have a wake up call as well, practice sessions this year might be popping with some big a** men hitting each other with great force, should be fun.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Pretty much. Who knows how these guys will pan out. Just watch and enjoy what the team could potentially have. It's more important to find players they want than to get pictures of rookies standing next to the commissioner plastered all over BSPN.com.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
The competition for oline spots, should be a hot camp topic.
I'm looking forward to it.