The Draft So Far...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

diggity

Rookie
Disappointed the RAMS didn't get Richardson, but...I'm cool with the deal for Brockers. Nice need taken care of on the D-line with this monster!
But...really, I mean REALLY disappointed the RAMS didn't get Upshaw with the #33 pick.
Add him to Quinn, Long and Brockers...and that's a D that QBs would have been concerned about. Upshaw was a pass rushing FOOLIO at BAMA! Big, strong and FAST for his size. Too late now. So, I'm just venting! And, as far as a WR...the #39 pick could have been used to get a current NFL WR. For #39...some team would have dealt a good one. Not a superstar, but...a very good one.
So far so good overall!
GO RAMS!!!!!!!!

Sum1

Hall of Fame
I'm always in favor of taking good players even if they aren't perfect for your scheme.

But even saying that the Rams would be trying to play someone in a position that doesn't fit and not improving in another area that is desperate for players.

Cullen Bryant

Rookie
Name
Will
I love this draft, I can't remember being this happy at the end of a draft. I mean I wanted Blackmon but i'm thrilled with Quick and Givens, I wanted Claiborne but I love getting Jenkins and Johnson. I wanted Cox but Brockers might have more upside and is probably a better fit for us. I wanted David Wilson but Love the I. Pead pick. If these guys work the next two drafts like this we are going to be loaded in 2014.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
I would've loved to pick Upshaw. And LaMichael James. OH well, we can't control anything.

steferfootball

Starter
I'm glad the Rams didn't do my thing and draft 2 WRs in the second round, I didn't fully grasp how deep of a WR class this was.

I am extremely thrilled with Givens in the 4th.