The Division is up for Grabs we need to make a Run after the Bye

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Big Game

Living The Dream
Fellas we currently sit at 2-3 Seattle is 2-4 San Fran is 2-4 and Zona is 4-2. If we can win the next two games at home and string together some quality wins from now till the end of the season. I don't see why we can't win the division.

Right now Zona is the favorite but think about it they have only beaten bad teams. The two teams they loss to either had decent or really good defenses.

Seattle's run may be finally coming to an end, in all four of there losses Seattle had the lead in the fourth quarter and lost it. Including losses at home which before never happen.

And San Fran is San Fran, they can look bad and at times or look halfway decent.

Hopefully the coaches used the bye to work on the pass protection. If so with the schedule we have this team could make a run that could win us the division and get us in the playoffs.

Gotta beat Cleveland first but i think we got this!!!

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
Fellas we currently sit at 2-3 Seattle is 2-4 San Fran is 2-4 and Zona is 4-2. If we can win the next two games at home and string together some quality wins from now till the end of the season. I don't see why we can't win the division.

Right now Zona is the favorite but think about it they have only beaten bad teams. The two teams they loss to either had decent or really good defenses.

Seattle's run may be finally coming to an end, in all four of there losses Seattle had the lead in the fourth quarter and lost it. Including losses at home which before never happen.

And San Fran is San Fran, they can look bad and at times or look halfway decent.

Hopefully the coaches used the bye to work on the pass protection. If so with the schedule we have this team could make a run that could win us the division and get us in the playoffs.

As long as Fisher and Cig's drew up some passing offense we'll be good. I believe if we relieve the pressure on Foles, we'll go on a huge run.

LumberTubs

As idle as a painted ship upon a painted ocean
Name
Phil
As I said in a different thread, we could go 4-1 maybe 5-0 in our next 5.

But, I'm a little worried about Cleveland after they put up 23 points against Denver's defence yesterday. TG might be our best defence on Sunday. If we can run the ball consistently against their horrible run defence and take the pressure off Foles and give our D less to do than they have up to this point, we should be fine.

Big Game

Living The Dream
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
As I said in a different thread, we could go 4-1 maybe 5-0 in our next 5.

But, I'm a little worried about Cleveland after they put up 23 points against Denver's defence yesterday. TG might be our best defence on Sunday. If we can run the ball consistently against their horrible run defence and take the pressure off Foles and give our D less to do than they have up to this point, we should be fine.

Actually i believe Cleveland had a pick 6 so there offense only put up 16 points. And they were playing at home.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
If we smash Cleveland and San Fran in our house like we're supposed to, then we're onto something.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
not yet....next 3 weeks will tale the tale...Seahawks don't have their sea legs....But that team is still dangerous...We need to take care of our home games...and steal some easy road wins....get on a streak...win 4-5 games straight...then we can look at the rest and see where we stand...

fearsomefour

Legend
Cleveland won't be push over, but, we should win at home. SF has played better the last two weeks. Minnesota on the road isn't easy. Chicago and Baltimore both look pretty bad. 4-1 is really our realistic shot at making the playoffs. It is doable but there are no easy wins for this team.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Definitely an opportunity for this team to step up and make a statement. 2 at home against teams that winnable games, if they can win both of those the confidence will be flying high. Arizona has been exposed and still has to come to StL. The last two games of the year will be huge in division on the road but being in position to win the division before those games is possible.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yesterday certainly was helpful to the Rams chances in their own division.

But be careful to be looking outward too much... gotta look inward all the time.

Inward is the Cleveland Browns on Sunday... they aren't that bad.

If the Rams get caught looking outward, they can easily lose this game. And, quite simply, there's be no excuse for that.

So, stay focused and do what we know you can do... beat Cleveland Sunday.

The rest will take care of itself...

LumberTubs

As idle as a painted ship upon a painted ocean
Name
Phil
Actually i believe Cleveland had a pick 6 so there offense only put up 16 points. And they were playing at home.

Ahhh ok I wasn't aware of that. I had money on Denver at -4.0 so was only paying attention to the score itself. That S.O.B Manning owes me money

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We need to beat Cleveland and convincingly in our own house. Not looking past them yet, this young team can't do that just worry about next Sunday.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave

It's about time you became a "Believer!!":ROFLMAO::D:nice:

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Cleveland won't be push over, but, we should win at home. SF has played better the last two weeks. Minnesota on the road isn't easy. Chicago and Baltimore both look pretty bad. 4-1 is really our realistic shot at making the playoffs. It is doable but there are no easy wins for this team.
Minnesota usually plays us pretty tough, But I think 5-0 in the next 5 is realistic!!:thinking::D

fearsomefour

Legend
Minnesota usually plays us pretty tough, But I think 5-0 in the next 5 is realistic!!:thinking::D
It should be doable, but, 5 game win streaks in the NFL are rare no matter the team. Of course, you will have teams like Denver this year who has not been good on O at all and somehow is sitting at a paper tiger 6-0.
At any rate this will be a good measure for the team. For years Ram fans have complained about the schedule, injuries and the teams inability to win back to back games. The team is relatively healthy, healthy enough to compete in these games anyway and this stretch of the schedule should prove beneficial. So, can this team actually string together some wins. This is the big question.
The first couple of possessions on O vs Cleveland will a ways to setting the table.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
It should be doable, but, 5 game win streaks in the NFL are rare no matter the team. Of course, you will have teams like Denver this year who has not been good on O at all and somehow is sitting at a paper tiger 6-0.
At any rate this will be a good measure for the team. For years Ram fans have complained about the schedule, injuries and the teams inability to win back to back games. The team is relatively healthy, healthy enough to compete in these games anyway and this stretch of the schedule should prove beneficial. So, can this team actually string together some wins. This is the big question.
The first couple of possessions on O vs Cleveland will a ways to setting the table.
Denver is 6-0 with a weak Offence, Cinci is 6-0, and the Panthers, of all teams, are 6-0. So I think If these three can do it, so can the Rams!!

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Fisher has been scrutinized and given a pass for not keeping up in the toughest division in the nfl. That division is now down on its luck and if fisher doesn't seize this opportunity, there will be ZERO excuses.