The definition of dedication

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
tumblr_lrjoqqkFp71qdtw2go2_500.jpg

tumblr_lrjoqqkFp71qdtw2go4_500.jpg

Roman Opałka was a French-born Polish painter who painted numbers. In 1965 he began painting a process of counting – from one to infinity. Starting in the top left-hand corner of the canvas and finishing in the bottom right-hand corner, the tiny numbers were painted in horizontal rows. As of July 2004, he had reached 5.5 million.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Good lord! Carpal tunnel yet?????????

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Holy...if the average person was as dedicated in their lives as he is with his paintings, the world would be a much better place.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
PhxRam said:
At least he cant lose track of what number he was on.
"You didn't read the article, didja?"
"No, why?"
"Cuz he's DEAD."

mcv.jpg

God I love that movie. Never thought I'd be able to utilize THAT dialogue though. :sly:

PhxRam

X said:
PhxRam said:
"No, why?"
"Cuz he's DEAD."

mcv.jpg

God I love that movie. Never thought I'd be able to utilize THAT dialogue though. :sly:

What article? The line that said "Roman Opałka WAS a French-born Polish painter who painted numbers."

I figured he made a career change. God knows if I counted to 5.5 million, I would be looking to do something else.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
PhxRam said:
X said:
PhxRam said:
"No, why?"
"Cuz he's DEAD."

mcv.jpg

What article? The line that said "Roman Opałka WAS a French-born Polish painter who painted numbers."

I figured he made a career change. God knows if I counted to 5.5 million, I would be looking to do something else.
I can see how you saw it that way. He only recently died anyway (August 2011). That dialogue just immediately popped into my head, so I had to run with it. And now I have to rent the movie.

PhxRam

Marisa Tomei is a fine piece of tail and seems to get better with age (The Wrestler)

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
PhxRam said:
Marisa Tomei is a fine piece of tail and seems to get better with age (The Wrestler)

Agreed, like fine wine.