The debate to end all debates

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Donut Wars

• Chocolate Cruller for the win

Votes: 9 60.0%
  • Jelly - It's not even close

Votes: 6 40.0%

• Total voters

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Chocolate Cruller vs Jelly Donut.

Chocolate_Covered_French_Cruller.jpg.274x274_q85_upscale.jpg
Jelly_filled.jpg.274x274_q85_upscale.jpg

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Lesson said:
Jelly Donut. To awesome to pass up.
That's just crazy talk.

The Cruller is the perfect blend of crispy coating, soft middle and CHOCOLATE.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Chocolate Cruller. Duh.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Awe Fuck! You gotta hold your pinkie out when you eat a... what is that called? Cruller? :gay: Give me a lemon jelly filled any day. Gotta be lemon though. Cooked cherries are gross and I'm not into seedy berry filling.

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
Jelly 24/7. Do you really think Deacon Jones would eat a Chocolate Cruller ? Man up and eat a real jelly donut.
Cruller.....The official donut of Scott Linehan.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Yamahopper said:
Jelly 24/7. Do you really think Deacon Jones would eat a Chocolate Cruller ? Man up and eat a real jelly donut.

:lmao:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Memento said:
Chocolate Cruller. Duh.
It's like people don't even know what a donut is when they say "jelly."

Get the fuck outta here with that noise.

Jelly? Why not just fill it with mayonnaise. It's just as gross.

joeybittick

Rookie
Yamahopper said:

Dude... low blow... :bummed:

That being said, chocolate cruller erry day.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
RamFan503 said:
Awe Fuck! You gotta hold your pinkie out when you eat a... what is that called? Cruller? :gay: Give me a lemon jelly filled any day. Gotta be lemon though. Cooked cherries are gross and I'm not into seedy berry filling.
Quit rigging the fuckin' poll. Did I put Cruller v Lemon Meringue? NO!

So stick to the poll. Chocolate (FOR THE WIN) Cruller vs Jelly (What is this shit in my) Donut.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
X said:
RamFan503 said:

So stick to the poll. Chocolate (IN AN ATTEMPT THAT CLEARLY IS NOT WORKING TO MAKE ME LOOK A LITTLE LESS GAY WHILE EATING IT) Cruller vs Jelly (God created the perfect storm of a donut with this awesome lemony creation) Donut.

What you talkin' 'bout Willis? You've never had a lemon filled jelly donut? What they feeding you in that mosquito infested swamp land? And I fixed you're poll question for you. Yore welcome.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
RamFan503 said:
X said:
RamFan503 said:

So stick to the poll. Chocolate (IN AN ATTEMPT TO MAKE ME LOOK A LITTLE LESS GAY WHILE EATING IT) Cruller vs Jelly (God created the perfect storm of a donut with this awesome lemony creation) Donut.

What you talkin' 'bout Willis? You've never had a lemon filled jelly donut? What they feeding you in that mosquito infested swamp land? And I fixed you're poll question for you. Yore welcome.
Yes, I've had lemon-filled (that's not jelly). Those are the bomb. That's why I didn't put it up against the cruller.

Now stick to the topic or I'll temp-ban you for 11 minutes.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
X said:
RamFan503 said:
X said:
RamFan503 said:

So stick to the poll. Chocolate (IN AN ATTEMPT TO MAKE ME LOOK A LITTLE LESS GAY WHILE EATING IT) Cruller vs Jelly (God created the perfect storm of a donut with this awesome lemony creation) Donut.

Yes, I've had lemon-filled (that's not jelly). Those are the bomb. That's why I didn't put it up against the cruller.

Now stick to the topic or I'll temp-ban you for 11 minutes.

So let's see.... turn gay or break the rules... turn gay or break the rules... Lemon Jelly please.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
There is NO SUCH THING AS LEMON JELLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dangit:

Fuck it. You're banned.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
X said:

Fuck it. You're banned.

Is my 11 minutes up?

So what is a jelly donut filled with? FILLING. There's honestly no such thing as a jelly donut. So I contend that the lemon filling (aka - God's gift) is every bit as much jelly as that berry or cherry shit they try to pass off as jelly.

Man... this poll is fixed. You from Illinois or something?

I will have to say though that it is cool to have a thread that starts out derailed so I don't have to do it.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
RamFan503 said:
X said:

Fuck it. You're banned.

Is my 11 minutes up?

So what is a jelly donut filled with? FILLING. There's honestly no such thing as a jelly donut. So I contend that the lemon filling (aka - God's gift) is every bit as much jelly as that berry or cherry shit they try to pass off as jelly.

Yes, your 11 minutes is up.

A "true" jelly donut actually has JELLY in it. That disgusting smuckers shit or some other marmalade. How do I know? Because my daughter worked there when she was 15. The lemon meringue donut has an actual smoother filling that is in no way, shape, or form, JELLY. When you go there, look at what it's called. If you see the word "jelly" under those lemon-filled donuts, I'll eat my hat.

Which would still taste better than a jelly donut.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
X said:
RamFan503 said:
X said:

Fuck it. You're banned.

Is my 11 minutes up?

Yes, your 11 minutes is up.

A "true" jelly donut actually has JELLY in it. That disgusting smuckers shit or some other marmalade. How do I know? Because my daughter worked there when she was 15. The lemon meringue donut has an actual smoother filling that is in no way, shape, or form, JELLY. When you go there, look at what it's called. If you see the word "jelly" under those lemon-filled donuts, I'll eat my hat.

Which would still taste better than a jelly donut.

Well in actuality, meringue has nothing to do with the lemon JELLY. That's the shit made with egg whites and browned on top of a lemon meringue pie. Which bye the way is a custard made with lemons and clearly not a jelly like substance.

She finds her sat atop her, smirking and wearing nothing but one of the many college football t-shirts they own as she munches on a lemon jelly doughnut.

I er... um... rest my case. How's that hat taste bitch?

lemon%20donut.jpg

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
RamFan503 said:
Well in actuality, meringue has nothing to do with the lemon JELLY. That's the shit made with egg whites and browned on top of a lemon meringue pie. Which bye the way is a custard made with lemons and clearly not a jelly like substance.

She finds her sat atop her, smirking and wearing nothing but one of the many college football t-shirts they own as she munches on a lemon jelly doughnut.

I er... um... rest my case. How's that hat taste bitch?

lemon%20donut.jpg
In what world does a Penthouse Forum letter prove a point?

If you can go to the grocery store and find a jar of lemon jelly, I'll eat the jar.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
X said:
In what world does a Penthouse Forum letter prove a point?

If you can go to the grocery store and find a jar of lemon jelly, I'll eat the jar.

In what world doesn't it?

See... Chocolate Cruller (Gay guy with pinkie out) vs. Lemon Jelly (hot chicks wearing only a football jersey) Donut - the REAL poll.