The day in review

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Today was to be a glorious day. First Ram game of the season, was going to be a good game and Rams were gonna kick some ass.

I woke up a bit late(10:30), mainly because I had stayed up late drinking last night. Took a nice long shower, drank some water, put on a Rams jersey and got a beer. I was ready and I was happy.

That happiness would not last long.

Fast forward a few hours later and the fanbase of the Rams went from happy and excited to depressed and deflated.

The Rams laid an egg, a broken, depressing shit filled egg. I sucked.

We are already talking about next season and focusing more and more on the draft. Talking about new head coaches to bring in and coordinators. It's hard not to. This game was horrible.

But we must prevail, we will prevail. Doom and gloom is easy, smiles and optimism are hard. We are Rams fans, we have gone through the worst 5 year stretch recently in the history of the NFL. Being a Rams fan sucks for the most part. Besides the GSOT there isnt any good memories to talk about from the last 20 years.

But we are Rams fans, and we will prevail.

Keep the negativity in the vent threads. No need for 25 threads about 25 reason the Rams suck.

You can makes threads about bad things without them being negative. I need to work on this as well.

All I am trying to say is that we as a collective need to do better not to let the loss and sadness take over this forum. We all came here to get away from forums that had problems, and making this forum into anything like those would be a disgrace to the creators, and to each of our fellow members and comrades.

The Rams disappointed us all today, but the sky is not falling and no need to start talking about who is going to replace Fisher.

I am not good with words and expressing what I truly feel, and don't feel I am putting down what I truly want, but it's the best I can do right now. So hopefully you will understand a bit. I am not saying stop voicing your opinion. I would never do that. Just try to keep it level and not make super negative comments. You can get your point across without making the Rams seem like a joke of a team.

We don't need to be uber positive, but at least don't be doom and gloom/sky is falling/this team is shit

Remember not to attack posters, just because someone doesnt have the same thoughts as you doesnt make them an idiot. Disagree with them all you want but attacking will make anyone not want to be here and damage the forum. We are all Rams fans, all family in a way.

No one here wants a forum of sadness and anger. We all came here because it wasn't like that.

As I said im not good with expressing what I truly feel, but this was the best I could do.

Rams need to step up and improve, and hopefully they will.

GO RAMS!!!!

Last edited:

PrometheusFaulk

Starter
We're all in this together.

Nowhere to go but up. Future still isn't written. Just have to turn the page and go down to Tampa and give them hell.

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
Feels like Bob Dylan. I agree with you btw.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
All I know is that next week, I'm going to wake up excited about beating TB.

That's all I do as a Rams fan. Take every game as one game.
I don't watch football for January. I watch it every week because I love the game. I don't miss any Rams games. Can't remember the last time that I have. There's nothing like Sunday during football season.
I love this team. Can't help it.

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
All I know is that next week, I'm going to wake up excited about beating TB.

That's all I do as a Rams fan. Take every game as one game.
I don't watch football for January. I watch it every week because I love the game. I don't miss any Rams games. Can't remember the last time that I have. There's nothing like Sunday during football season.
I love this team. Can't help it.
Breath of fresh air. Couldnt agree more brother. Were still playoff bound in my eyes and no one can tell me otherwise.

NukeRam

I test nuclear weapons
Name
Mike
I'm always a kool-aid drinker but it's hard to be happy after watching that turd today.

StevenG-BR

Rookie
I'm always a kool-aid drinker but it's hard to be happy after watching that turd today.

Same. I have never been so deflated by a season opener. Not once have I claimed that the Rams (or any team) are doomed for the season because of a Week 1 loss. Normally I would never read too much into the first week, but this is the exception.

The team I saw today... I just don't see a scenario where they put together anything resembling a positive season.

SlaterFan

Letsgorams,

I did put off golfing today for this debacle......

Never again