The daunting dozen. Who are they?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jjab360

Legend
The top of last year's draft was pretty weak. For example, Lane Johnson and Ezekiel Ansah would probably be mid to late first round picks this year.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The top of last year's draft was pretty weak. For example, Lane Johnson and Ezekiel Ansah would probably be mid to late first round picks this year.

I don't know about that. I think Ansah is a top 15 pick and Johnson goes somewhere in the 7-13 range. Keep in mind that both were physical freaks that were drafted for their immense upside. That wasn't changing. Honestly, I think a guy like Luke Joeckel or Dion Jordan/Mingo or Tavon would be most hurt by this draft class. Joeckel would likely slot in the Lewan range(pick 10-15), Jordan or Mingo could very possibly not be picked until after Barr and Mack(13-20 range) and Tavon would probably be picked after Evans and Watkins...at minimum Watkins.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
The draft last year was absolute shit imo, I said it all last year. I thought the Rams did a great job of coming away with some of the few players that were there. I didn't care one ounce when they made any of the trades.

Would much rather have the #2 pick this year than last, and Ogletree, Bailey and Stacy wasn't an awful haul for the #22 pick, so thanks for sucking at the right time Washington.

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
I found them...

Kaycee Ike
Brandon Mitchell
Waymon James
Malachi Freeman
Jeff Woody
Brendan Gibbons
Javon Marshall
Devon Smith
Brock DeCicco
Zac Murphy
Cameron Nwosu
Zach Thompson

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The draft last year was absolute shit imo, I said it all last year. I thought the Rams did a great job of coming away with some of the few players that were there. I didn't care one ounce when they made any of the trades.

True. Well, it was shite at the top. Had depth. Just didn't have blue chip guys. Glad we got the #2 pick from Washington this year instead of last.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer

Really? I thought it was on par with most years.

1st round

Eric Fisher- Good year
Luke Joekel- IRd
Dion Jordon- Disappointed...didn't do anything.
Lane Johnson- Stud
Ezekial Ansah-Stud
Barkevious Mingo- IRd, but was having a good start to the year.
Jon Cooper- IR
Tavon Austin- In terms of all purpose yards, great year; as a WR just average.
Dee Milliner- Was really getting better 2nd half the season.
Chance Warmack- Meh
DJ Fluker- Good year.
DJ Hayden- Not a good year from what I could tell.
Sheldon Richardson- Stud; DROY
Star Lotuleilei- Stud
Kenny Vacarro- The Saints defense really took a hit when he got hurt.
EJ Manuel- Good year until he got hurt.
Jarvis Jones- Disappointing year, lost his starting spot.
Eric Reid- Pro Bowl year.
Justin Pugh- Disappointing.
Kyle Long- Stud
Tyler Eifert- Decent
Desmond Trufant- Meh
Sharif Floyd- Meh
Bjorn Warner- Meh
Xavier Rhodes- Meh
Datone Jones- Meh
DeAndre Hopkins- He had a really good start but w/ the QB and team issues fizzled.
Sylvester Williams- Decent year.
Alec Ogletree- Stud
Travis Fredirck- Stud
Matt Elam- OK year.

2009 is what I consider a shitty draft year.