The dark horse candidate for our 1st pick

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
With the exception of Gurley I don't think any of the RBs would fit that top ten BPA list. His injury has to knock him down a bit. The Rams let Steven Jackson walk because of age and injury, they let Danny Amendola go, and now they traded their franchise QB due to injuries. They drafted Barrett Jones with a Lis Franc injury and he has yet to see the field. I don't think they will pick another player with an existing injury.

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
With the exception of Gurley I don't think any of the RBs would fit that top ten BPA list. His injury has to knock him down a bit. The Rams let Steven Jackson walk because of age and injury, they let Danny Amendola go, and now they traded their franchise QB due to injuries. They drafted Barrett Jones with a Lis Franc injury and he has yet to see the field. I don't think they will pick another player with an existing injury.

Normally I would agree w/ that statement. But the reports are saying he's ahead of schedule.. Also read he might go to the Jets but thats not a ringing endorsement lol

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Gurley geat size, but durability always seems to be an issue....Mason is the guy unless a bigger running back comes out of Auburn in the next couple of years.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Has he had other injuries?
Missed three games in 2013 due to ankle injury and tore his ACL in 2014. Questions about whether he'll return back to his play speed are a big concern. Vision is average. Still gaining feel as a zone runner. Too locked into looking for cutback lanes when play-side run is open. Can get better at setting up blockers in space. Average creativity in tight quarters. Patience and tempo as a runner can improve. Quick passing attack limited his protection opportunities but was very average when given the shot.

http://www.nfl.com/draft/2015/profiles/todd-gurley?id=2552475

ausmurp

Starter

Remember how bad our OL was last yr...

Mason had a good rookie season but he needs to add 10 to 15 lbs while keeping his speed. His hands should not be questioned, look at his college tape. The Rams haven't had an OL/QB combo that can complete a screen pass since 2007 or so.

Again, remember how bad the OL/QB play was last yr before judging his vision/hands...

ausmurp

Starter
Remember how bad our OL was last yr...

Mason had a good rookie season but he needs to add 10 to 15 lbs while keeping his speed. His hands should not be questioned, look at his college tape. The Rams haven't had an OL/QB combo that can complete a screen pass since 2007 or so.

Again, remember how bad the OL/QB play was last yr before judging his vision/hands...

Also agree though that if we are going to continue to run this offense, we need a star back that can give us 1500+ total yds and 10+ tds. I think Mason can be that though.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Dark horse, is a trade down, and Erick Flowers.

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
Flowers or Peat in trade down for me please