The Dallas Cowboys Have Done It Again

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
When I read the thread title, the first thought that came to mind was that the head of the NFL refs was caught partying with strippers again on Sarcophagus Face's bus. Yeah, AGAIN.
Me too. Level 3 training!

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Ummm... I'm not feeling the Cowgirl love. I couldn't even read the article because the vibe was too nice in regarding that team that I have many bashing meme's at my disposal for any given moment... Like this.

IMG_404291916077823.jpeg

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
Cowboys = click-bate. When it's slow, bring up the Cowboys for more traffic. No other team is as loved or as hated. If we win another SB, I'm pretty sure the world will explode.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Cowboys = click-bate. When it's slow, bring up the Cowboys for more traffic. No other team is as loved or as hated. If we win another SB, I'm pretty sure the world will explode.

True. I love watching your team lose and it hurts when the refs give them wins. I mean it's just crazy like that.

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
How do you know if someone is from Texas?

They tell you in the first 2 seconds.

Athos

Legend
Hardy huh. That's another good reason to hate those fuckers.

Damn shame they employ such smokin' cheerleaders. I should hate them too, but a man can't hate a pretty woman.

Unless she's screwed him over by wrecking his ride and stealing his money.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
He said everyone deserves a 2nd chance. He never said he believes they did nothing wrong.

Yeah, no. Nobody should ever get a second chance for that.

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
dude they're done this year. that was a fluke. only reason Romo stayed upright last season was a healthy Murray. so now whats their plan? AP? psshh.. back to .500 and Bradford taking that division by storm. Im stuck in the middle of all kinds of NFC East territory around DC so go Eagles!

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
dude they're done this year. that was a fluke. only reason Romo stayed upright last season was a healthy Murray. so now whats their plan? AP? psshh.. back to .500 and Bradford taking that division by storm. Im stuck in the middle of all kinds of NFC East territory around DC so go Eagles!
The only reason Romo stayed upright was because of Murray? You do realize we have the best o-line in league, right? Zack Martin was an all-pro his rookie year. We had 2 others on the o-line in the pro-bowl as well. And we're not getting AP. I really wish the media would stfu about that. Lol. Bradford is going to take the division? Lmao. Ok, bud. I still love you, though (no-homo).

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
The only reason Romo stayed upright was because of Murray? You do realize we have the best o-line in league, right? Zack Martin was an all-pro his rookie year. We had 2 others on the o-line in the pro-bowl as well. And we're not getting AP. I really wish the media would stfu about that. Lol. Bradford is going to take the division? Lmao. Ok, bud. I still love you, though (no-homo).
Murray set the tone and had to keep the defense keyed on him. without a serious run threat what do you think opposing D's will do? Romo can't hid behind a good Oline and sling it all game.D's will go after Romo hard. and unlike Bradford last season do you really expect Romo to get that lucky again and make a fully healthy season a second time? or if a key linemen or two went down he's done just like the rams were last year. not exactly a tough division Dallas played in besides a decent Philly team who had a backup QB. And no offense brother but you laughing at Bradford succeeding is just as funny as Romo succeeding two consecutive years. there was a lot of luck in that one season and things going right. not to mention the refs buttfucking the Rams out of that Cowboys win. no way could you possibly argue that if you watched the entire game. the only reason to rag on Bradford not being succesful would be his health. so theres not much room to talk about a still fragile yet currently healthy Romo in comparison to Bradford.

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
Romo has been great the last 3 years...our defense was ranked #32 in 2013. Romo is the reason we even won 8 games. But keep hating. Romo > Bradford.