The Critical Point As I See It...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ram007

Starter
I'm at wait and see with this offense. Getting the run game going is a priority....We have no many new parts, it's scary to think how bad this could go. Foles is used to handing the ball off, all our OL are used to run blocking, and our RBs can run the ball.

The passing game won't be pretty if we can't run the ball.

You cannot run the ball either if defense sells out to stop the run and that happens if pass blocking is awful. So this offense is a coin flip. It could be half decent or one of the worst in the league. fingers crossed.

Big Game

Living The Dream
Going into Camp i'm very excited much like all of us every year. Having that "its our year feeling". But for some strange reason its more then a I think we can be good feelings. This year it feels like "We better be good with all the talent we have on both sides of the ball".

Maybe that's because of the addition of Nick Foles or Todd Gurley. Or maybe because of how the defense played in the latter part of the 2014 season.

Either way as we approach a little less then 24 hours before Rams camp opens I feel as we have a great chance to be a playoff team or at least a 10 win team.

5 Keys for me Heading into training camp

1) The Offensive line must Gel together and the "rookie right side" must perform well in preseason to build confidence.

2) Nick Foles must develop chemistry with all his WR's and have a good grasp of the offense

3) Defense must lead the way and start off fast.

4) OC Cigs must find ways to use all the weapons on offense including putting Tavon in a position that best suits his skill set.

5) I want to see who steps up as the Go to WR? Will it be Britt as he promised in the offseason to be better. Or will Quick regain his form from last year and dominate?

Just some things i'm looking forward too.

Can't wait i'll be out at camp on Saturday, wanted to go Sunday as well but the wife made plans for us.