The shit that happens to me

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I just had a grown ass 40+ man call me "Brah"....what a :jerkoff:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
My pet peeve is when someone calls me "Chief." And for whatever reason, it happens at least once a month.
Bugs the shit outta me.

Mister Sin

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'm a big dude and for some reason people love to call me bit guy, how pissed would folks get if I called all the 200 and under men little guy

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Mine is the fat ,ugly crack hoe wannabees in convenience stores and fast food chains that call me sweetie and honey.

Story:

I used to get breakfast at the same Hardees every day, my mother in law and her sister went there every Fri.

So I by chance happen to park and walk in at the same time as they do one Fri morning, one of the a fore mentioned "ladies" who wears enough makeup for Bozo the clown comes walking out (shift ended) looks at me and says "hello there lover boy", which of course my wife's aunt never lets go of to this day.

AH DON"T NEED IT:mad:

Mister Sin

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
And he didn't say "bro" he said "brah" like a damn surfer

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
503 you probably have a ton of moron customer stories.

Right now I'm dealing with a customer that was crappy to one of the store managers about his second mattress. He got a comfort/satisfaction exchange already and now expects us to come pick up the second set and refund his money because he doesn't like the other set he selected. He's been calling all the stores and he refers to himself as "Dr. Rosenfield" constantly as if that's going to make us do something extra for him.

So I get to call him later and say sorry we can't help you out. I'm sure that'll be fun. By the way he answers his personal cell phone "Dr. Rosenfield speaking" which is kinda sad IMO.

fearsomefour

Legend
LesBaker…..
that is one of my pet peeves for sure. Someone insisting on being called Doctor so and so is a tool bag. Its like if I insisted someone call me Plummer John or Mechanic John. Pathetic.
Some people go into medicine because they love the science and the challenge and want to do good, some it is about money and status. You know which guy Mr. Rosenfield is. Douche. If your dream was to go to school for a decade and a half to do your things, congrats on reaching your goal. Dont expect anyone else to give a toss or be impressed.
I remember going to a BBQ and being introduced to a friends friend Bob. I said "Hello, Bob, nice to meet you.", he said , "Thats Doctor Smith". I said, "Well Bob, your not my doctor and we are not in your office so I think I will call you Bob or we can just avoid each other for the rest of the BBQ, hows that sound?"
My friend was laughing after the good doc walked away, he said this guy shows up at all his bbqs even though he doesnt tell him about them and eats enough for 4 people.
Too funny.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
LesBaker…..
that is one of my pet peeves for sure. Someone insisting on being called Doctor so and so is a tool bag. Its like if I insisted someone call me Plummer John or Mechanic John. Pathetic.
Some people go into medicine because they love the science and the challenge and want to do good, some it is about money and status. You know which guy Mr. Rosenfield is. Douche. If your dream was to go to school for a decade and a half to do your things, congrats on reaching your goal. Dont expect anyone else to give a toss or be impressed.
I remember going to a BBQ and being introduced to a friends friend Bob. I said "Hello, Bob, nice to meet you.", he said , "Thats Doctor Smith". I said, "Well Bob, your not my doctor and we are not in your office so I think I will call you Bob or we can just avoid each other for the rest of the BBQ, hows that sound?"
My friend was laughing after the good doc walked away, he said this guy shows up at all his bbqs even though he doesnt tell him about them and eats enough for 4 people.
Too funny.
That's awesome.

By the way, I'm an ordained Minister (got the certification on the internet), so I'm gonna need you to call me Pastor Paul from now on.

bluecoconuts

Legend
My girlfriend has a friend whos mom does this. She got a PhD in Engineering and had her daughter call her Doctor Mary... She apparently thought this meant she could also handle medical things, because she tried to grill me about my military service. An exact quote "My grandfather was in WWII and when he died he told me he killed 7 people.... Does that number sound high to you... Or low....?"

So dumb.

Mister Sin

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I don't call the anyone other that sir or ma'am. I love when people get uppity about a title or position. Like hey buddy you think that suit and fancy law degree will stop me from coming across this counter beating you? While we may not be an animalistic society, when shit gets real, it's gonna be survival of the fittest. Not who had the higher paying job.