The Coach McVay Show

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yeah I actually laughed out loud at that. Demarco is one funny MFer.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Great show, Fun to listen to, informative and insightful! I didn't realize that Hekker was taking a new approach to how he was Kicking the Ball! Nice to here the Coach talk about it, It sure worked well for Johnny!!

leoram

LA/St Louis/LA fan
Um, think maybe a large, well established organization like ESPN has the ability to get Jeff Fisher's picture off Sean McVay's show? Just a minor detail...

I love how Sean doesn't waste words, stutter, or seem unprepared for answer any question. Snead seems to always use "at the end of the day" and McVay just communicates so well. He thinks quickly and that mental acuity makes him better on game day.

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
Um, think maybe a large, well established organization like ESPN has the ability to get Jeff Fisher's picture off Sean McVay's show? Just a minor detail...

I love how Sean doesn't waste words, stutter, or seem unprepared for answer any question. Snead seems to always use "at the end of the day" and McVay just communicates so well. He thinks quickly and that mental acuity makes him better on game day.
He is an amazing and fluid communicator. Wait...he's 31. Is it even POSSIBLE that he is a millennial?

Hey Man

Starter
Name
Hey Man
He is an amazing and fluid communicator. Wait...he's 31. Is it even POSSIBLE that he is a millennial?
WEmirates need to clone McVay for after he moves on we could bring in his clone to start right were he left off !

Tailback

Starter
Name
Taco Jones
When I hear McVay talking about C Kupp I think of Marshall Faulk. Marshall was a game genius and was so smart about everything. Having Marshall and Kurt on the field was like having two QB's and a coach out there. Kupp is at that level.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
WEmirates need to clone McVay for after he moves on we could bring in his clone to start right were he left off !

Should McVay enjoy a few good years as HC, I can easily see him being promoted to GM/HC before the Rams let him escape. jmo.

bomebadeeda

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bome
"It is a big win, because it was the only game we had this week..."

I love it. Be happy...but have perspective. And want more.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
FIFY River.

Yeah, the Snead/McVay duo will work quite well together for some time imo, but Kroenke might have to kick Snead upstairs in one of his many corporations one day, and give McVay the GM role as both may desire promotions at some point within a decade's time. For now, i'm happy as a clam they all work so well together, ... sure seems a lot more functional & promising than the Fisher/Snead relationship. It's early, but when was the last time we saw Scrooge, ... er Mr. Kroenke looking so happy ?

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Yeah, the Snead/McVay duo will work quite well together for some time imo, but Kroenke might have to kick Snead upstairs in one of his many corporations one day, and give McVay the GM role as both may desire promotions at some point within a decade's time. For now, i'm happy as a clam they all work so well together, ... sure seems a lot more functional & promising than the Fisher/Snead relationship. It's early, but when was the last time we saw Scrooge, ... er Mr. Kroenke looking so happy ?

To be honest the Rams havent done anything to make him happy since week 4 last season.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
To be honest the Rams havent done anything to make him happy since week 4 last season.

I was going to say when Georgia died, although that would be vulgar, so i'm glad I didn't say it.