the closer we get to sunday the more I hate...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Sgt. Ram

the present moment is all you will ever have
direct tv for not selling the sunday ticket streaming package to non direct tv customers..I will jump through the hoops of the streaming sites but I just wish I could have bought it. even though I can get the kick off game, I am going to test out streaming sites so I know what I need to do come sunday.

PhxRam

direct tv for not selling the sunday ticket streaming package to non direct tv customers..I will jump through the hoops of the streaming sites but I just wish I could have bought it. even though I can get the kick off game, I am going to test out streaming sites so I know what I need to do come sunday.

Were are you from? get a good vpn and stream away.

Sgt. Ram

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I am not that far from going to game live, but I have family circumstances that prevent me attending games. My wife cares for our disabled son full time while I work full time and I just do not feel right about leaving them alone while I go to a football game. also game day is a family event,,,my son does not like the game for very long but he likes the big deal my wife I make out of it. we buy special treats and give him lots of attention during games,

i

PhxRam

I see what you are saying now.. They dont have a live streaming pkg?

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
what is the site you use?

Wiziwig.tv is the best out there. You'll probably get HD streams from it. You'll probably end up watching somebody's streaming Sunday Ticket anyway on there.

Sgt. Ram

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Wiziwig.tv is the best out there. You'll probably get HD streams from it. You'll probably end up watching somebody's streaming Sunday Ticket anyway on there.
Just looked at wiziwig.tv, do I need to download the software it talks about like sopcat? Ect...

LumberTubs

As idle as a painted ship upon a painted ocean
Name
Phil
I never seem to be able to get a reliable stream which is why I've just bought Game Pass for those of us outside the States. Got a cable to hook up my ipad to the tv. My wife is delighted about the return of the NFL season

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
I have a friend who lives in the Midwest who has DirecTV. We split the costs down the middle. He adds the streaming package, and I stream it online. If they sold to non-DirecTV people, I would just have my own subscription. I actually think the NFL is losing money on this deal with DirecTV. If they sold it to Verizon, AT&T, and the cable companies too, the way MLB, NBA and NHL do they could generate more income.

tahoe

Pro Bowler
Two seasons ago I was living in Dallas and my apartment didnt have the right sight lines for satellite so I had to watch the whole season on the computer with various live streams. I hated that so much, the screen was smaller, the chair wasnt as comfortable, the quality wasnt as good, and I had to watch it live with no dvr. I dont envey you guys that have to watch the live streams. Im just glad to be back in the st louis area again so I can watch my rams on the big screen

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
We dumped cable like a year ago, so I built a small media PC that I just put in my entertainment stand. With Amazon Prime, Hulu, Netflix and everything else, cable is obsolete anyway. I just run an HDMI from the computer to the TV and blamo!
I agree that bootlegging the games from the likes of firstrowsports isn't ideal, but I'll do anything to get my football jonez. I'll have to check out this wiziwig of which you speak.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
Just looked at wiziwig.tv, do I need to download the software it talks about like sopcat? Ect...

No, it works the same way as firstrowsports.eu does. Just go there at gametime, click on the blue link that says "LIVE SPORTS". From there click on "AM. FOOTBALL". Once you get here, you find the link for the Rams game, and click it....there will be several live links inside. Choose one that best fits your purpose.