The Case Against Aaron Hernandez

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
LesBaker said:
Well I think the police have reason to believe that they have their man in custody right now.

The text messages seem to be very important and Lloyd sent a couple to his sister saying who he was with and that he felt like he was in danger. One report is that he sent it twice with a text saying he wanted her to know. That came literally 2 or 3 minutes before he was murdered according to the timeline.
Wait a minute, the guy that got off'd had time to text people only minutes before he was executed? Does that really seem feasible to anyone? And the text messages said he was with Hernandez? C'mon, this doesn't sound real.

So, Hernandez is probably giving the victim a pretty good tongue lashing and the victim is texting away on his phone while this is going on. Aaron saying something like you double crossed me holmes, and you're going to have to pay the price for that. Victim says "ah ha" as he feverously tells the world something is about to go down? Perhaps some of you more inventive creative types can assemble a re-inactment of just how that conversation might have gone down for us. But this is starting to sound more like a frame-up to me.

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan
Stranger sounding doubtful:
Wait a minute, the guy that got off'd had time to text people only minutes before he was executed? Does that really seem feasible to anyone? And the text messages said he was with Hernandez? C'mon, this doesn't sound real.

So, Hernandez is probably giving the victim a pretty good tongue lashing and the victim is texting away on his phone while this is going on. Aaron saying something like you double crossed me holmes, and you're going to have to pay the price for that. Victim says "ah ha" as he feverously tells the world something is about to go down? Perhaps some of you more inventive creative types can assemble a re-inactment of just how that conversation might have gone down for us. But this is starting to sound more like a frame-up to me.

First of all he didn't say it was Hernandez, he said it was NFL. It's obvious who he meant by that. And he added at the end "just so you know" which is akin to saying your my witness. The dude was scared but what could he do?

As for texting his paranoia about how the conversation was trending, I can totally believe that. Younger people have their tablets and phones in their hands texting and doing stuff on twitter 24/7.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Stranger said:
LesBaker said:
Well I think the police have reason to believe that they have their man in custody right now.

The text messages seem to be very important and Lloyd sent a couple to his sister saying who he was with and that he felt like he was in danger. One report is that he sent it twice with a text saying he wanted her to know. That came literally 2 or 3 minutes before he was murdered according to the timeline.

He sent a text message to his sister saying he was with him when they were in the car, not out of the question. I don't think Lloyd was kidnapped or forced into the car, he probably just got in there and afterwards realized that something wasn't right based on the behavior of everyone in the car. He didn't tell his sister that he was going to be murdered, he probably thought at most he was going to get his ass beat. I'm sure if he knew he was about to be killed he would have tried to jump from the vehicle or something.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1372384557829.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1372384557829.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 161
  • uploadfromtaptalk1372384573627.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1372384573627.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 144

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
albefree69 said:

First of all he didn't say it was Hernandez, he said it was NFL. It's obvious who he meant by that. And he added at the end "just so you know" which is akin to saying your my witness. The dude was scared but what could he do?

As for texting his paranoia about how the conversation was trending, I can totally believe that. Younger people have their tablets and phones in their hands texting and doing stuff on twitter 24/7.
What if those text messages were sent AFTER the victim was murdered... by someone else? Or, typed by the victim at gunpoint, with someone other than Hernandez holding the gun? Just sayin.

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan
Stranger with an intriguing question:

What if those text messages were sent AFTER the victim was murdered... by someone else? Just sayin.

By whom and to what purpose.

Who's gonna make the call? It would have to be somebody intimately familiar with both Lloyd and his sister.
How would they know what to say to his sister unless they were in the car themselves or following closely in another car?
What's the motive? Try and pin it on Hernandez? Who would want to do that and why?

I guess anything is possible but what's probable? Has to be one of the three guys in the car I would think. Doesn't matter which one because in the eyes of the law they'd all be guilty.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Someone else using his phone is the hard to believe explanation

wv

Rookie
Stranger said:
albefree69 said:

What if those text messages were sent AFTER the victim was murdered... by someone else? Or, typed by the victim at gunpoint, with someone other than Hernandez holding the gun? Just sayin.

You would make a good juror, Stranger. Open-minded.
I assume there will be a gazillion more facts coming to light as the investigation continues.

w
v

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Stranger said:
albefree69 said:

That is off the mark according to the time of the texts and would be impossible, the time that Hernandez' and the car with people in it was caught on the tape coming and going in the industrial complex and the gunshots heard by workers in the complex and when Hernandez was caught on his own home video.

If you find a place on the web that has the timeline it's easy to follow. Hernandez actually went to pick the guy up at his house, he had no idea he was going to be murdered obviously. Even though the dolt destroyed his own phone his cell provider still has records and he wasn't smart enough to get the other guys phone, I think it was left on the body along with his wallet and the keys to a car Hernandez rented. Not a very smart criminal, he practically handed the case to the cops.

While the prosecution doesn't have the gun they have a very powerful case. Plus I suspect the other guy is going to testify against him because I doubt of he wants to go down for something he didn't do since Hernandez pulled the trigger.

We always give the benefit of the doubt, and innocent until proven guilty is every persons right in this nation.....but this guy Hernandez is clearly guilty, and very likely guilty of shooting and killing and injuring a few other people as well. That's why I've said I don't want to hear the "he fell into the wrong crowd" because it's becoming clearer by the day that he was the guy that was the wrong crowd.

EDIT: I found a link for ya.....

http://www.wxyz.com/dpp/sports/prosecutors-lay-out-detailed-timeline-of-odin-lloyd-murder

EDIT again....and another.....

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_...line-of-aaron-hernandez-murder-investigation/

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
wv said:
Stranger said:
albefree69 said:

You would make a good juror, Stranger. Open-minded.
I assume there will be a gazillion more facts coming to light as the investigation continues.

w
v
said the defense Attny