The Butcher Shop - Week 4 Results

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
I know! Made some good pick ups this season focusing on depth and it's really saved my ass this year! Lol
Murray has been a pleasent surprise this year so loving watching him every week. I hope he drops a 40 burger this week...and I Hope they keep feeding him the rock! I Usually play ten leagues each year but this year this is my only team to put all my focus on.

Oh im sure he will keep seeing the ball bro, hes running fucking great this year. I dont like the cowboys but i was allways a fan of Murray since Oklahoma. If he doesn't get injured hes going to be amazing. Good team though man i seen your shit and was like.... i need him to have a bad week to win this one lol.

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
Yes these threads are epic! I fiend for them every week now and early Tuesday I was fiending for the weekly update and was about to message @RamzFanz "wth? You not making one this week?" Lol

I'm for one feel privileged and lucky to be in a league run by Ramz Fanz!! It's very active and entertaining! Haha
Also I'm going to take home the Butchers Shops first Butcher Chamionship trophy... DUM da da dum! The Bloody Butcher Knife Trophy!! RRRRRRRRRTRRRRRRRRRR MATEY!

Exactly thats why im going to try and reserve a slot next year because he runs a good show! (Very much appreciated too!)

RamzFanz

Damnit
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yes these threads are epic! I fiend for them every week now and early Tuesday I was fiending for the weekly update and was about to message @RamzFanz "wth? You not making one this week?" Lol

I'm for one feel privileged and lucky to be in a league run by Ramz Fanz!! It's very active and entertaining! Haha
Also I'm going to take home the Butchers Shops first Butcher Chamionship trophy... DUM da da dum! The Bloody Butcher Knife Trophy!! RRRRRRRRRTRRRRRRRRRR MATEY!

I'm going to come up with a trophy. That's a great idea.

RamRasta DID PM me: No awesome update for this weeks butcher shop results?

I'm glad you guys are so active and enjoy the posts. It takes like half a day to look at everything. I love doing it but I wouldn't if you all weren't enjoying it.

I'm also glad you guys are so competitive. I don't join a bunch of leagues because I've seen how people just check out when that team sucks and go work on their better teams. To me, it's a one shot one season deal. Live or die with your decisions. If you broke it, fix it.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
I'm going to come up with a trophy. That's a great idea.

RamRasta DID PM me: No awesome update for this weeks butcher shop results?

I'm glad you guys are so active and enjoy the posts. It takes like half a day to look at everything. I love doing it but I wouldn't if you all weren't enjoying it.

I'm also glad you guys are so competitive. I don't join a bunch of leagues because I've seen how people just check out when that team sucks and go work on their better teams. To me, it's a one shot one season deal. Live or die with your decisions. If you broke it, fix it.
I don't check out when the Rams suck. Why would I check out when Attack Eyebrows does?

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
I have always played with a TE spot until last season when I was in a league that only had it as a flex and I loved it. If you don't grab a top 2-3 TE, you just get hosed when you have to play one.

That's why. We (the commish's) discussed it and it just went through without any dissent to be honest.

My issue with it is I have 2 TE's I want to play and have come to realise that since I went 3 stud RB's in the draft, I never have a spot.

I think it would be better as WR, WR, WR/TE, WR/TE/RB flex.

That's why I traded Gronk, with him, Vernon Davis, and Niles Paul, I had 3 top TEs but I couldn't play them. Now I picked up Kelce though and I have the same dilemma again.

RamzFanz

Damnit
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
That's why I traded Gronk, with him, Vernon Davis, and Niles Paul, I had 3 top TEs but I couldn't play them. Now I picked up Kelce though and I have the same dilemma again.

This is the first week I'm playing a TE and I had to bench A. Morris to do it. I'm pretty nervous but Morris is going against Seattle. Oh, and it's not even Gronk I'm playing. It's NYGs L. Donnell.

Next season I would rather see WR, WR, TE/WR, TE/WR/RB.