The Butcher Shop - Week 4 Results

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamzFanz

Damnit
Average score this week was 122, up from 115.

Image1.jpg

DING DING DING, we have a KNOCKOUT folks!
20-kohlkojudsonip0.gif

#2 Da Rammer's Ramrod's put the smack down on #1 RamzFanz elevating his team to the only undefeated spot left in the league AND number one point total overall. RamzFanz scrambled in a heavy bye week and discovered B Roethlisberger on the waiver wire, inserting him for 43 points, but to no avail. Da Rammer's D. Murray and J. Cutler (whom he stole and he knows it) led the team to another impressive win.

Mojo's Mean Machine defies my UPSET OF THE WEEK tag and plows through MerlinJoneses with A. Rodgers and F. Gore posting their best games of the season.
94RpPBR.gif

MerlinJoneses was in the fight the whole way but got dumped on by L. McCoy, as did everyone with Eagles' offensive players. However, McCoy has been underperforming for a while now and the reliable Dallas WR T. Williams, along with the win, were left on the bench. Hindsight is so much easier than coaching.

I can picture J. Charles owners like Legatron4 jumping up and screaming "it's alive, it's alive!".
frankenstein-its-alive-scene.gif

I wonder how many other owners gave up on him and are sick right now? OK, so I've been pointing out that Legatron4 is missing his namesake because I grabbed him as a curse, but I dropped GZ to the waiver wire this week because of bye conflicts and Legatron4 WON his first game AND is awarded Top Score of the Week AND Blowout of the Week! SO I GRABBED HIM BACK! Muahahahahaha. (One MILLION ROD$) LosAngelesRams has the best FF player in the league right now, by far, with A. Luck, but was disappointed by the week one wonders, C Patterson and B Cooks. He has some thinking to do.

Both Cobra Kai and Sgt. Rams Dominators put up impressive scores this week in Cobra Kai's first win. He earned every bit of it. With 7 out of his 9 starters putting up double digit scores, Dominators just couldn't keep up as even a perfect lineup couldn't have pulled off the win with 5 players on bye. You're not going away empty though Dominators, you win Bad Beat of the Week!
sadpokerman.gif

When Geno Smith is the best QB on your team, it's hard to pull off a win, but that's what Grand RammaJamma did and without even starting Smith for the Lowest Scoring Winner of the Week. Of course, it helps that DYVKX left E Manning and the easy win on the bench taking the Bad Luck Shleprock award.
bad_luck_brian_playing_football-712.gif

Both of these teams are loaded with difficult decisions.

Attack Eyebrows milked every possible point out of his team this week but it wasn't enough to beat RamRasta and P. Rivers as Rivers' predicted blowout performance against the Jaguars came to be. Attack Eyebrows is yet another victim of the Eagles bizarre performance this week.
Eagle-Fans-GIF1.gif

Image2.jpg

RamzFanz holds on to the top spot in the Bruisers who are ironically named having the fewest wins of any division. Grand RammaJamma is the top Clown, the "Bozo" if I may, for another week but Mojo's Mean Machine is in his big floppy shoes squeak running right behind him (squeak, squeak, squeak, squeak). The Ladies are being pinned down by Da Rammer's Ramrod's like lipstick lesbians at a bull-dyke convention (if you get that joke, you're sick, even I don't get it, probably).

Image3.jpg

Attack Eyebrows used his hypnotic stare and FF whispering skills to suck Arizona's WR M. Floyd away from RamzFanz in trade for Mr. 4 Interceptions and no TDs, K. Cousins! (Or perhaps I drunkenly proposed the trade based on stupid hype not realizing he played Thursday and, with a 2 day waiting period, was worthless to me, but that's NOT how I remember it) This week he will pay for his evil ways! In all humbleness, as always, I can't see how RamzFanz' Ben Roethlisberger playing Jacksonville doesn't rack up about 3,278 points. Throw in 3 top 10 RBs and this could be a nightmare scenario for Eyebrows even with his fancy new WR. Attack Eyebrows has one QB and that QB is playing against the MIGHTY RAMS this week so I see a blowout of major proportions coming to Eyebrows. If you need a real QB Eyebrows, hit me up, I have Washington's starter!

Mojo's Mean Machine has the Midas touch. Stars underperform, he wins. Opponents put up big games, he wins. This week he faces Legatron4 whose 1-3 record is deceptively low because of the Zuerlein curse. Legatron4 would have beat Mojo 3 out of 4 times this season, but numbers mean nothing to Mojo, he just uses his mojo and wins!

2-2 LosAngelesRams is taking on his own undefeated Ladies' division leader AND league leader, Da Rammer's Ramrod's. While that may seem a daunting task, if they had played each other every week, they would be 2-2 right now. Both teams boast explosive players with interesting matchups. I will give this both the Matchup of the Week and Upset of the Week! Matchup because this has big RAMSifications for LosAngelesRams chances to stay in the playoff run and Upset because I'm pissed at DaRammer's for last week's game. Oh, and because LosAngelesRams' Zac Stacy is going to go to town on the Eagles and claim his rightful place in the top 10 of NFL running backs this week!

Cobra Kai and MerlinJonses are a very interesting matchup this week. They have both scored a respectable amount of points and have top 3 points against. Both are 1-3, far more because of bad luck matchups than any other reason. Both need a win desperately to stay in the running in the Bruisers. If I had to pick, I would throw a dart, a pointed dart, at the two of them, then choose the one who screams most like a girl. Brees in TB is very nice for Cobra, but Antonio Brown, who has been nothing short of amazing, is playing in Jacksonville, the land of points and honey. I also see underperformers and question marks on both teams. Either one could explode or fizzle this week and either team could probably ensure a win with roster moves.

DYVKX and Sgt. Rams Dominators are both still in good spots to battle for their respective divisions. Sgt. Rams are in 9th overall to DYVKX's 7th and 1-3 to DYVKX's 2-2 but Sgt. would have beat DYVKX 3 out 4 weeks. Both teams have struggled with lost and injured players. It's going to be interesting to see what moves they make this week.

RamRasta faces the top Clown, Grand RammaJamma. While Jamma's W/L and divisional standing is impressive, he's been in a points spiral since scoring the most points in week one. Week one also happens to be the only week Jamma would have beaten RamRasta. Brady is one of the main reasons and he's facing a passing yards stingy Cincinnati this week but both teams offer players that could explode. For the first time in the long and heavily soiled history of The Butcher Shop, I'm awarding a SECOND Upset of the Week as I see RamRasta taking down Jamma and because the first Upset prediction was just out of spite.

GOOD LUCK GOOD PEOPLE! Ride that pig!

4-Baby-Monkey-Riding-backwards-on-a-Baby-Pig.gif

Last edited:

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
I love these. They make losing not hurt so much. Thanks.

Also thanks for Floyd. If you're interested, I'd be happy to trade you Shonn Greene for Le'Veon Bell

*runs away*

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
I'm thinking of making some moves. I've kind of dropped the ball on a few things, most notably my bench. Shorts hasn't been playing, Toby sucks in general, Bailey is an unknown, and the rest of it's kind of injury prone albeit talented. Leaves me little options on game day. I've got to get more flexibility, the only options I really have is whether to start Eli (don't get me started on my mistake there) or Cam. I've kind of half-heartedly paid attention to this league honestly.

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
I fucking love this every week! LMFAO!!
Rothmolester was a good pick up...
@MerlinJones lets trade I'm deep !
If I lose because Stacy molests the Eagles for tons of fantasy points I wouldn't cry about it one bit! Ha

P.s. Los Angelez Ramz going to get dropped like that dude up top as well! Haha undefeated all year baby!!!

RamzFanz

Damnit
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
@MerlinJones - I have a trade up for you and I'm notorious for horrible trading skills. If you have a different idea, counter.

RamzFanz

Damnit
I'm thinking of making some moves. I've kind of dropped the ball on a few things, most notably my bench. Shorts hasn't been playing, Toby sucks in general, Bailey is an unknown, and the rest of it's kind of injury prone albeit talented. Leaves me little options on game day. I've got to get more flexibility, the only options I really have is whether to start Eli (don't get me started on my mistake there) or Cam. I've kind of half-heartedly paid attention to this league honestly.

There are always emerging starters. I can already see this isn't a league you can sleep and still win. It's very active.

Eli against the Falcons or Cam against the Bears? That's a close one but I think Eli is the top dog this week. But, I did trade Floyd for Cousins...o_O

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
There are always emerging starters. I can already see this isn't a league you can sleep and still win. It's very active.

Eli against the Falcons or Cam against the Bears? That's a close one but I think Eli is the top dog this week. But, I did trade Floyd for Cousins...o_O
Haha I didn't swoop Cutler from you!

LetsGoRams

Pro Bowler
Name
Thrasher
This is great stuff! I need my RB's to get healthy in a big, big way...

RamzFanz

Damnit
Grand RammaJamma grabs Austin Davis... damn you Jamma!

Well, he dropped Glenn, his best QB, and kept Brady so now he still only has one real starter. It's so hard to let go of those big name players.

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
HaHa I'd drop Brady in a heart beat that damn cry baby.... especially if he is a Fantasy Fail! Just a name now...

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
Out of curiosity, why don't we have a TE spot? I have Jimmy Graham and Jason Witten. No use having both when they can only play flex.

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
I freaking love this every week! LMFAO!!
Rothmolester was a good pick up...
@MerlinJones lets trade I'm deep !
If I lose because Stacy molests the Eagles for tons of fantasy points I wouldn't cry about it one bit! Ha

P.s. Los Angelez Ramz going to get dropped like that dude up top as well! Haha undefeated all year baby!!!

Hahaha you mofo!!! Dude your team is stacked though(scary!) and i got Murray in my big boy(1K) league so im going to hate rooting for him this week!!:mad:

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
Love these threads bro win or lose, i took a risk with a bunch of young guys. Hopefully it pans out!

Good luck everybody!

So i took Lacy in all my leagues this year, i was telling my co workers in our league Lacy is gonna get 30 points tonight, they all laughed and said i was crazy. Hes at 25 going into the 4th qtr. Lol

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
Hahaha you mofo!!! Dude your team is stacked though(scary!) and i got Murray in my big boy(1K) league so im going to hate rooting for him this week!!:mad:
I know! Made some good pick ups this season focusing on depth and it's really saved my ass this year! Lol
Murray has been a pleasent surprise this year so loving watching him every week. I hope he drops a 40 burger this week...and I Hope they keep feeding him the rock! I Usually play ten leagues each year but this year this is my only team to put all my focus on.

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
Love these threads bro win or lose, i took a risk with a bunch of young guys. Hopefully it pans out!

Good luck everybody!

So i took Lacy in all my leagues this year, i was telling my co workers in our league Lacy is gonna get 30 points tonight, they all laughed and said i was crazy. Hes at 25 going into the 4th qtr. Lol
Yes these threads are epic! I fiend for them every week now and early Tuesday I was fiending for the weekly update and was about to message @RamzFanz "wth? You not making one this week?" Lol

I'm for one feel privileged and lucky to be in a league run by Ramz Fanz!! It's very active and entertaining! Haha
Also I'm going to take home the Butchers Shops first Butcher Chamionship trophy... DUM da da dum! The Bloody Butcher Knife Trophy!! RRRRRRRRRTRRRRRRRRRR MATEY!

RamzFanz

Damnit
Out of curiosity, why don't we have a TE spot? I have Jimmy Graham and Jason Witten. No use having both when they can only play flex.

I have always played with a TE spot until last season when I was in a league that only had it as a flex and I loved it. If you don't grab a top 2-3 TE, you just get hosed when you have to play one.

That's why. We (the commish's) discussed it and it just went through without any dissent to be honest.

My issue with it is I have 2 TE's I want to play and have come to realise that since I went 3 stud RB's in the draft, I never have a spot.

I think it would be better as WR, WR, WR/TE, WR/TE/RB flex.