The Butcher Shop - Week 4 Results

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamzFanz

Damnit
115 point average score this week up from 107 last week.

Image1.jpg

Wowza, wowza, wowza... The MATCHUP OF THE WEEK turned into a bloodbath of mega proportions. RamzFanz feared losing his top spot to division rival MerlinJoneses but instead took Top Score of The Week Award AND Blowout of the Week Award. RamzFanz 177.22 topped MerlinJoneses by over 90 points. The story is a simple one; MerlinJoneses' star studded lineup was injured or had an off week. He took home the super model but got whiskey dick. They tell me it happens. That was the curse of playing Romo against the Rams!

UPSET OF THE WEEK prediction comes true when Mojo's Mean Machine suffers the "Arizona run defense blues" and F. Gore gets an entire 6 rushes for 10 yards for 1 FF point. Note to self, beware the Arizona run defense. In his receiver forces, Keenan Allen fared slightly better at 1.7 FF points. As you might guess, RamRasta took full advantage and grabbed a win and the Lowest Scoring Winner of the Week Award. RamRasta's P. Manning and K. Davis alone would have taken the W on this one.

When Attack Eyebrows went to check his FF results he summed up what he saw perfectly with four simple words, "Ow, ow my balls". Attack Eyebrows laid a massive egg in week 3 and LosAngelesRams earns a decisive win with 142 points. If RFIP sees you benched S. Watkins for the win and I played B Quick for the win and high score of the week, there's going to be a negative thread explosion of historic proportions... do NOT tell him!

When DYVKX said after week 1 "My team sucked... I'm going to evaluate my roster soon and try to pick up players on the waiver wire and maybe get active on the trading block." He wasn't kidding, he did get active, but he didn't need it. His drafted players have come on strong for another win. Cobra Kai gets the first Bad Luck Shleprock award. As Forest Gump would say, "That's all I've got to say about that".

Legatron4 ignores my generous offer of G. Zuerlein for a lopsided trade and ONE MILLION ROD$ to lift the Zuerlein curse I cast upon him. He is now officially the team with the most points against him. This is the second week where he losses despite being in the top half of scoring and is awarded the Bad Beat of the Week award for the SECOND time! For the love of all that is good Legatron4, take my generous offer! Stop the evil! If not for you, think of the children! Sgt.Ram's Dominators offered up Adrian Peterson on moral grounds and the FF gods saw that it was good and smiled upon him. A decisive win at 142 points sets him back on track. I kid with you, but I admire what you did.

Da Rammer's Ramrod's is learning about the Foster curse. To have Foster in the lineup you have to check the injury report right up to game time. The dude can trip in the tunnel on a mascot's tail and be out for a game. Fortunately, this oversight and leaving 16 points on the bench didn't cost you the win. Grand RammaJamma coaches himself to loss by leaving the win on the bench. I see why he made the decisions he did, but it didn't work in his favor this time. I don't expect this loss to slow Grand RammaJamma down much.

Image2.jpg

RamzFanz retains the top spot in the Bruisers' division and firmly plants himself at the top of The Butcher Shop's leader board. Unfortunately for the rest of the division, RamzFanz's 3 game winning streak were all division rivals. The Clowns are the most competitive division with a three way tie and a coming battle for the top spot with Legatron4, another Bad Luck Schleprock, a serious sleeper. The clown car is full, who will jump out first? Da Rammer's Ramrod's drops from top of the league to second but gets the win and holds the division lead in the Ladies. LosAngelesRams has hold of Ramrod's bra strap though and is close enough to smell the perfume.

Image3.jpg

#1 RamzFanz is coming off a blowout performance but has four key players on buy. #2 Da Rammer's Ramrod's is also losing two players to buy and Foster may be out. This game will be about coaching, for what could be the top spot in the league. Because RamzFanz literally doesn't have enough starters to even field a team at this point, I give the edge to Ramrod's.

2-1-0 Mojo's Mean Machine is NOT going to like this, but I have to pick this game as UPSET OF THE WEEK for the second week in a row. He goes up against 1-2-0 MerlinJoneses who is outscoring him and also has the second most points against him. Mojo has SEVEN players on buy meaning he will have to make his first waiver add of the season just to field a team. Mojo's Mean Machine cruised to two early wins on the lowest points total against but has his charm run out? Has he been sitting on the number 1 waiver spot to pounce this week? We will see.

LosAngelesRams, while coming off a strong performance, has some buy implications and has just unceremoniously cut three players. That's hard to make up for the first buy week when the waiver wire is going to get ravaged by teams who overslept. We simply don't know what this revamped team will look like this week. Legatron4 is hoping to end this downward spiral and get a non-bad-beat matchup. This may be his week, but there's no telling at this point.

Last week I said "Cobra Kai is a team built to win that can't win." Unfortunately for him, he proved me right. This week he matches up with division rival Sgt. Rams Dominators giving him the opportunity to jump up in the division. Both teams have some buy implications but Cobra Kai has a bench ravaged by injury and Dominators has an empty bench from buys and injury. This is a "coaches matchup" right here.

DYVKX has buckled down and earned the second spot in the Clowns division but with a three way W/L tie to overcome. This is his chance to wrestle the division from Grand RammaJamma who has been on top since week 1. That's why this game is THE MATCHUP OF THE WEEK. Grand RammaJamma left the win on the bench last week and opened himself to this challenge but he is still King Clown with the most points in the division.

On the chalkboard, Attack Eyebrows and RamRasta match up perfectly. 1-2-0 division rivals ranked 7th and 8th in the league battling to become relevant in their division again. However, Attack Eyebrows' starters are unaffected by the first buy week. RamRasta, who's been riding P. Manning like -X- rides a pig, bareback and for all it's worth (and I mean -X- is the one bareback of course), is losing him to buy this week. That's going to be a HUGE loss of... oh, wait; he has P. Rivers playing Jacksonville, never mind, this has the makings of a battle!

Good luck good people! If you're 0-3, get on that pig and ride!

1260795401_pig-rider.gif

Last edited:

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
These are my favorite part of the week. Great job man. I think this Legatron thing is a real curse. I may take you up on that offer lol I don't use ROD dollars anyway.

RamzFanz

Damnit
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
These are my favorite part of the week. Great job man. I think this Legatron thing is a real curse. I may take you up on that offer lol I don't use ROD dollars anyway.

Thanks. Glad you like them.

You've had it rough but everyone will go through that.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
Love the weekly reports!

Gotta say, I appreciate the Lowest Scoring Winner of the Week Award but I think I should give it to Da Rammer's Ramrod's who is the rightful owner.

This pig rider is about to restore his relevance!
image.jpg

RamzFanz

Damnit
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Love the weekly reports!

Gotta say, I appreciate the Lowest Scoring Winner of the Week Award but I think I should give it to Da Rammer's Ramrod's who is the rightful owner.

View attachment 3343

Good catch, thanks.

Yeha, giddyup pig!

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
Love the weekly reports!

View attachment 3343
Not going to happen bro! lol
Good catch, thanks.

Yeha, giddyup pig!

Man our match up I going to be epic this Sunday! Maybe I'll get a easy game one of these weeks....

p.s. what's up with the chick with dick? lol

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
I didn't start Eli this week. And he puts up 53 points :seizure::seizure::seizure::seizure::seizure:

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
On a side note, I'm pretty sure I sold Kirk Cousins high.